Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#115805672144446369

Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Nick Fury : Damn this war!
From the logs Of Col. Nicholas Fury.


Here I sit trying to figure where the Hell I went wrong. After the whole Stamford mess The people cried out for us to do something about the super humans running around free in the country. The Registration Act was born from that.

This has been like hitting a hornet's nest. Captain America basically spit in my face, beat the hell out of many of my best agents , and gathered his own forces. I hate to try to arrest Cap He's been my friend for Years, Another Friend of mine Wolverine, just joined Cap, and it's a mess .


The two biggest PR debacle, has been the war with the saiyans ;and Superman deciding to go against the law. First off I didn't want to provoke Vegeta, and Goku and their kids. My superiors, insisted on the heavy handed approach.

Yeah that well. Thor was captured , And everyone was surprised. We our intel on this guy was he was all talk, if he met with someone as strong as him he would crumble like a house of cards.

Well whoever said that didn't figure that guy would be such a tough son of a bitch. I should have listened to his kid Mirai more. He said his Father wouldn't back down. He was right. He took All Thor's lightening and snow and just plain beatings and fought till he won..

Now Superman , well he can be beaten by Kryptonite. The problem is he goes down instant symbol of everything we're doing wrong here. Now my superiors are taking up that nut case Lex Luthor's deal, to take him down.

This is the worst idea they can ever come up with this nutcase, has tried to rule the world on different occasions. If it was up to me I would jut put a bullet in his cueball head and be done with it . I don't like what this war's making us do. And there's only so far I'll go before I'll quit.


2 testimonials:

Blogger Black Widow Testified...

Boss I am not sure I like alot of what is going on.

This thing with Mr Deacon and Miari Kid

but guess we are more or less just pawns right boss

BW, what does hmmm mean?

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer