Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#115833176755851791

Friday, September 15, 2006
From the missions breifing report of Natasha Romanova - CODENAME: Black WIdow
"Black Widow get in here NOW!" Mr. Fury yelled…

I looked at the viewer the news was flashing all kinds of photos at… SHI.

Nick looked at me, "Is Miss Ishikawa still locked up?"

"Yes…" I said in disbelief of the image before me… "Do you want me to investigate?"

"NO I am sending this one to Carol and Scott… Vampirella didn't know Scott is a SHIELD agent now and sent him an invite to a Party. I need you to hunt down this Blade character… Find out what happened in Palatka Florida. " Nick buzzed the door and through me the file on Blade…

Alter ego: Eric Brooks
Previous affiliations: Bloodshadows
Ogun Strong
Quincy Harker
Nightstalkers
The Nine
Midnight Sons
Noah Abraham Van Helsing
Notable aliases: Daywalker, Frank Blade, SwitchBlade
Notable powers: Regeneration, supernatural strength, speed, ability to sense supernatural creatures, martial artist





After I study my assignment I head of.....


2 testimonials:

Blogger Nick Fury Testified...

Your doing good so far.

Blogger Black Widow Testified...

thanks boss

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer