Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#115908204066753658

Saturday, September 23, 2006
Bad idea, after bad idea.
Black Widow kissed me in the middle of the Battle with the Vampires. It's nice to know this old warhorse has still got it after all these years. I can't think of that now . We have to stop these damned blood suckers.


Agent Mirai, and his l brother went back to Capsule Corp. Those damned muties were supposed to bring his daughter back here, but they've disappeared . And Deacon keeps going' over my head with his bad ideas.

I wanted to be up front with Mirai., We could have just brought her in for any tests, but now Well I know He's going to be angry with all of us after this. Like that damned psychotic Thor Clone that . Stark, Richards and Pym whipped up wasn't bad enough.

What's worse the real Thor has been sighted off and on . One of those sightings was before the Civil War helping out Vegeta. This ain't good. Though in the Short term it could be a good thing if he'll help stop the monster mash out here.

Now My superiors have come up with two new brilliant plans, someone has reported vegeta will be back on Earth. Also He'll be fighting Onslaught. The plan is To wait until after the battle, Then Tony Stark will lead a squad, of registered d heroes and Thunderbolts to take him down.

I personally don't like this. He The saiyan maybe a nut, but he's powerful nut. maybe powerful enough to take out the vamps, and werewolves especially with that dragon flame power he's rumored to have acquired.

Also let's not get into the fact that I suspect the anonymous tipster, is Guy Abrams, AKA The Henchman. Well I was overruled and The cape killers are going after the Prince. Now Get this , while I'm planning about SHIELD's next move against the freak armies Baron Zemo Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com , And Tony Stark decide it's time to bother me.

Zemo Has basically joined us with his Thunderbolts team . They are ex- villains . The problem is They're capturing villains, and getting to work with us. They talk to me about getting some kind of freakish Super saiyan to work with us.

To get them to stop bothering me I say yes. Zemo opens a portal using the stolen Kree moonstones. And this thing comes out of it. Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Stark releases the control nanites for him to breathe in. Then Zemo rants. " yes this creature is powerful magnificent!"

" Who.......are ........you?" this eyelidless weirdo struggles to get out.

" " Your intelligence , is way to low to be of any help to us, lucky for you the moon stones can increase your IQ to where you can take orders."

The stones glow then the thing , screams . " At last! My mind is no longer clouded! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

I order Brolly immediately locked up . I don't trust him no matter how sure Stark is that he's under our control. I order the Black widow back to the Helicarrier to watch Stark, and Zemo to make sure all is on the up and up .

Still there's something I don't like about this mutant saiyan.


footer