Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#115922390977673763

Monday, September 25, 2006
The Army Wants You!
Man, this is going to be pretty cool. SHIELD Agent Cylops, license to kill. Oh yeah!

And the best part is I finally get to fight something other than mutants. I can't wait to let loose with my optic blast on some HYDRA goons. It'll be like shooting fish in a barrel after having to tangle with Juggernaut and Apocalypse and those types for all these years. Those humans are toast!

My meeting with Colonel Fury is in just a few minutes. He's been in the army since like forever. I wonder how come he isn't a general yet? He must have really pissed off someone somewhere.

"Next," the secretary said absently as a young uniformed girl walked out of Fury's office.

I rushed in. "Agent Cyclops reporting for duty!"


1 testimonials:

Blogger Black Widow Testified...

welcome to the fold Mr Summers

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer