Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#115948651646190925

Thursday, September 28, 2006
Agent Warbird: A woman's job is never done





I am so glad Scott registered, we get to send a lot of time together. I see him every day… and in between my work, at lunch or in the corridors.








Scott had to report to the Agency so I gave him a kiss goodbye... Today was my day off… So I was going to spend my day lounging

I was in my room at my apartment. The one I share with Pantha when I got a visitor…

"Don't you know knock Mr. Stark…" I fussed.

"I did but you didn't answer and I knew you were home." The Ironman stated…


He picked up a beer bottle, "You're not drinking again are you?"

"No they belong to Scott, he stay here last night." I said…

Mr. Stark gave me a stern look, "Are you sure Carol?"

I looked at him, "Yes I am sure TONY!"

"Do you think it is wise that he drinks around you?" Stark preached…

"What am I suppose to do? Tell him he can't have a few beers because I am alcoholic? Look Tony, this isn't any of your business!" I screamed

"Don't forget who was there for you Carol." Stark stated, "I need you to report to my office. I need to know who is with me?"

He walked out…. What could he mean … with him?


I reported to his office, he asked his secretary for a coffee and then shut the door… I could see my file on his desk…

"What is this about Tony? I have a date tonight…" I said… "Besides, I report to Colonel Fury."

"Not anymore you don't. Mr. Fury has been arrested." Stark stated as he sat on his desk… "He is working against SHIELD and me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "Okay now it's my turn…. Have you been drinking Tony?"

He stood abruptly, "I need to know where your loyalties lie! After all, the only thing anyone saw was a has been turned lush! It was I who gave you your second chance!"

I stood, "Okay so who have you been taking @ss hole lesson from? I don't what is with you lately Stark but that was low!" I walked to the door, "I follow orders Tony, I am a good agent."



"Danvers, I want you and Cyclops to report to some photographers for some PR photos." The Ironman barked and I nodded…





After Scott and I did the PR stuff… I went home and took a shower, after we went out on a very romantic night…



Our date could have been better but not much fun with Vampires running around and all that is happening…

Scott told me that Fury gave him a secret assignment….

"Stark is all over me… He looks at me as if I was the enemy." I said…

"I know the feeling, I am getting it at the mansion too.." Scott informed me…

I spent the night at the mansion and we were getting pretty comfortable when Logan busted in…

"Hey bub! I want a word with Carol!" Logan stated

"Logan can't you see we are busy?" Scott yelled

Wolverine smirked, "SO I am saving you from embarrassing yourself… Carol come on I want to talk to you!"



I went into the hall way and Logan grabbed me and pulled me downstairs, "Logan what is it?"

As I walked into the den I see Captain America, "Hello Carol"


"You are under arrest!" I yell…

"and who is going to help you with the arresting?" The Captain stated

I tried to call for Scott but Logan grabbed my mouth, "Look doll we just need to talk."

"Warbird, I am not the criminal here…" Steve sighed…


3 testimonials:

Blogger Nick Fury Testified...

Stark's flipped his bucket head latley

Blogger Kon-El Testified...

An' Wolverine likes to wathc apprently

Blogger Warbird Testified...

I agree fury
LOL Konel you think?

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer