Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#4326783765077207657

Thursday, August 09, 2007
A conversation with my "Baby Sister"
This SHIELD thing is pretty sweet. Unlike Batman, these guys encourage my natural ability to put bad guys six feet under. I pushed my way into this mission To find out about "Iron Boy" for one reason To talk to someone else my "father" has forsaken. Batgirl.

It Isn't like I have any love for for the "Saiyan squad", Or Tony "never met a drink he didn't liked " Stark, or any of his cronies. No I want some back up in my own little personal war on crime.


I did try to talk to Nightwing, but he's way to much like Batman. As for Robin. Screw that little geek. He stole the title that should be mine! But Batgirl? raised to be the greatest assassin of all time. Yeah we can work together. And stick it to Batman at the same time.


During the fight I made the mistake of threatening Spoiler's kid, since I know Bats has her, and I also Know that Alfred is the only one watching the brat. I wouldn't do nothing to a kid. But I thought it would get these teens to surrender quick.

All it did was get Iron Man to blast me. "SHIELD does not threaten kids!" he barks.


" Then what are we doing fighting teenagers then Stark?"

Before he could say anything Cassandra attacks me.

Really that was a good thing, Since I got to talk to her well after she hit me a few times. " Do you know who I am Baby sister?" I ask.


" Red Hood." She spits. " You betrayed Batman."

" Wrong he betrayed me. He let me die, then didn't avenge me." I spit. " he let The Joker just go around killing people!"

" Killing's wrong." She mumbles.

" Is that what's he's been telling you?" I shout.

" No. When i did that as a kid..... I saw what he felt, pain fear .. and nothing it's wrong."

I shook my head I can't believe you'd think that after what the secret Society did to all of your friends in Bludhaven. You had to want to get them back make them pay for the innocents they slaughtered. "

I hit a nerve there. " Yes... I did. But that was wrong. "

" No it wasn't" ! I tell her. " It was right! What's wrong is letting them live so they can get out of prison over and over again, and then they'll just killl more. " You can help me Batman rejected you because you acted like a person instead of a pawn. You fell in love. Something he can't allow. Buyt me I want you to join me the boy too what do you say?"


" Jason... I know you were hurt... You should talk to Batman."

Okay time to go for the win. " Your boyfriend is already becoming quite the killer. "


" What?" She asks.

" Well you know what he did to Ra's Al Ghul's son, Did you know what he did to the to the Bus boy that made the pass on you?"

" He took... him outside to talk to ... him. "

I grin" He broke his arms. " I watched it nice little show. The little punk squealed like a baby while Vincent loomed over him it was impressive The kid 's going to make one fine vigilante one day."

I think she starts crying though it's hard to tell with her full face mask. " No. I.. Can save him.. He won't be a killer.. he'll be a hero."

I laugh. " Cass, Cass, Cass. He's a killer, I'm a killer, and so are you. the time of Batman's type of hero is over. They let the world fall apart, and soon Iron Man is going to lock them all up in a Negative Zone Prision. But that doesn't need to happen to my little sister. All you need to do is sign a paper, if you can't do that I can teach ou how, and we can all be one happy family. And I won't judge you on your boyfriend choice like Bruce. "

" He's not a killer..." She sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than me.

I pat her on the shoulder " Why do you think you were attracted to him?"

" Robin said...." I grind my teeth at that punk being called "Robin."

" He's half saiyan kid. They are all fighters and killers. " I answer.

" Goku's not."

" But your not dating Goku's son. Your dating Vegeta's and Goku has killed a few aliens."

Before I can say anything else, Tony Stark Tells us all to stop fighting. Turns out " Iron Boy" Is an alternate version of himself. He gives all the kids the "you should register" speech. And we end up leaving with nothing. Oh and i get a reprimand from Deputy Director Stark. Not that I care I think I got through to Batgirl.She'll be regisering soon enough.


footer