Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#5025382012944181331

Friday, August 03, 2007
Someone has usurped my identity.
I've been taking questions from Fury, about my dealings with Deathstroke. This has been tedious at best. I was glad to finally get out of his the office. and do some field work. You know after my tour of duty with SHIELD is over I'm never going to get the smell of cigar smoke out of my suits or armors.

A shield agent named Simmons told me about some Superman ripoff we just sent to the Vault. that the Anti reg teams The Teen Titans , and Legacy brought in.

" And your telling me about a powerless Superman wannabe because? " I ask.


" Because one of the Legacy members was in your armor sir. he called himself 'Ironboy'."



" Think you soldier." I acknowledge and call up Mirai, and Son Goten.

Neither was too happy to work with me. Especially Mirai who had a fight with me a while back. " Ok. So we are we helping you with this?" Mirai eyes me skeptically.

" Because one of my aromrs isn't a toy to be played with by kids. Also Mirai, your litlle brother and sister are on that team. And your brother Goten is trying to train them. While they listen to someone that answers to the description of the Question. So obviously i think you two can talk them down so this doesn't end up being a fight. "


Goten shrugs, And Shang Chi, Black Widow, and a clone of Quicksilver are coming with us ..."

" Just in case, they are teenagers after all, and two of them are saiyans, no offesnse but your not the most peaceful alien race I've run into."



" Ok " Mirai snorts. " So But a Quicksilver clone won't stand a chance against Inertia That kid's on the Flash's level. "

I grin. " yes that's why he has West's dna spilced into him. He can access the Speed Force as well."


" And what abouyt theer teachers? " Goten questions.

"The Sentry should be more than enough to defeat them." I assure. Still I hope It doesn't come to a sensless battle. But either way, I'm going to put "Ironboy's" armor on the scrap heap.


footer