Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#117141439076307746

Tuesday, February 13, 2007
The trial continues.
I've tried to Get Carol out of this, I've tried bribing the council. I've tried to make this lose hearing lose all credibility by bringing in the shyster lawyer. But still it continues.

I think Fury is trying to make an example of her, or he's using this to discredit me , and regain his position as Director of SHIELD, despite what he says. I even tried meeting the illuminati for help.

They refused , only wanting to go after the big threats. Reed told me I was taking all of this "too personally". Yes Mr. "I ignore my wife" should rally be lecturing me on personal matters.

I've been running myself ragged so it's no surprise I fell asleep during the trial. Though I would have appreciated, Logan not knocking on my helmet, yelling "wake up Shell head!"


After I give my testimony what Jennifer says next is shocking. " I call Victor Creed aka Sabertooth to the stand!"

" Mr. Creed. " She starts " Are you receiving anything in return for your testimony?"

The psycho laughs. " Naw Darlin'. There ain't no way they are lettin' me loose 'till I serve my time. Which I don't mind, I can live a looong time. This will be a drop in the bucket."

" So. You have no reason to cooperate?"

" None other than my civic duty. We can't have no dangerous crazy person workin' fer SHIELD eh? No wait ya got Stark as yer Director. Heh Heh, Heh. "

" Ahem!" MS Walters interrupted. " So did you make a deal with Carol Danvers to impregnate her with Wolverine's seed ."


" Yup I did. I wanted the mutant cure ta put Logan outta his misery for good. That was her price, I think she just thought I would cure im an leave 'im alone. MS. Danvers was just so desperate to get the runt back. That she 'd wanna believe me."

" Why is she pregnant with Wonder man's baby?"

The sicko leers. " I thought it was funny. So Carol? Are ya gonna have fun raisin' that idiot zombie's kid?"

He' s trying to goad Carol into confessing Why? What does Victor get out of this? "

He keeps answering all the questions just the way Jennifer wants. Then Hugo tries his hand. " Mr Creed You are associated with the Brotherhood are you not?"

" Yup! An' lemme tell ya a secret , Magneto's gonna spring me soon. "

" Sure Mr. Creed " Hugo regains his composure " Ok Did Ms. Danvers have a what you would call Arch rival relationship with Mystique?"

He grins " Before my time in The Brotherhood bub."

" Ok do you not have a child with Mystique?"

" Kid's a total disappointment but yeah I did."

Tohell smiles. " Then has Mystique and you come up with this farce to dis credit my client as some sort of revenge scheme?"

" Nope. Raven was just a roll in the hay. I take my orders from Magneto. I'd kill her tomorrow if he told me. So no I don't care about her or her enemies."

Hugo looks like he's trying to stop a headache. " Ok your hatred of Wolverine is well documented."


" Yup The kid knows why I wanna kill 'im."

" Then is all of this revenge on Logan, for..."

" Lemme stop ya there boy. " Creed stops. " Carol an' Logan are finished I gotta new target now. " He winks at MS Ishikawa. " Ya know I think I'll take her out now to tell the truth."

The mutant breaks his manacles Pops his claws and charges the woman we believe is Shi. I blast Creed with Repulsors, while She Hulk knocks him down. Logan stabs him in the heart.

SHIELD agents pull the gigantic mutant Back to the back. I hope he goes back to the Vault soon. I don't know if Creed helped our case or hurt it.


4 testimonials:

Blogger cooltopten Testified...

Dam that was cool.A hulk rock and a heart stab always work well to subdue mutants.

Blogger Nightwing Testified...

Creed probably hurt the case, unless Creed got a second mutation.
Nightwing

Blogger Professor Xavier Testified...

I thought Creed was the man Logan will become? Whatever the hell that means.

Blogger Warbird Testified...

lol Cool

thanks Nightwing

Prof?

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer