Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#117238272444314809

Saturday, February 24, 2007
Wolverine is going down!
Mirai and I were working on my campaign, we had some posters already made.



And it looks like some joker got a hold of one of Mirai's posters.



Mirai seemed embarrassed " Sorry sir, Trunks must have done that, Or Goten. "

" Not your fault." I resassure . " Just throw it away." My cell phone rings. The ringtone is Carol's. I answer, and all I get is "Tony....Help me!" then I hear the phone drop, and labored breathing.

I Call up my armor, and Trace the call. Carol's here in West City? Why?"

I the signal is coming from An old Hotel in the part of the city so affectionately called Darktown. I smash through the roof, to find Carol bleeding, and Wolverine over her.

" My God!Logan! I knew you were angry but this butchery! How could you?" I shout.

" Wait Stark! This isn't what it looks like we been set up!" He lies.

" PUT HER DOWN!" I order. He does, and begins to speak again.

" Look Bub..." Whatever it was I didn't want to hear it. I fire a full power Repulsor into his chest.

I call for a for help." S.H.I.E.L.D.! This is Director Stark! I need a med team at my location ASAP! Agent Danvers is hurt bad!" I also tell them not to engage Logan he's mine to punish after what he did to Carol.

I fly down by him and punch him the mutant through a wall. I start just yelling at him. " I can't believe I used to defend you to Cap!" "Get up! You Savage! Get up! So I can put you back down!"



He charges me I fire my full arsenal on him, enough to destroy a small army, and he's still getting up. I lift him up by the neck , and I hear " Snikt!" he starts slashing at my chest plate. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I blast him with my chest laser. " Look Bub I didn't hurt Carol! " He starts again. " But us fightin' ain't gonna prove that, I give up."

I want to hit him again, but several agents already have him surrounded I see the med vac take Carol to the transport. " Cuff him, and bring him with us!" I demand.

Later We're interrogating Logan, with Fury playing good cop, and me playing bad cop. " Look ya two I watched enough movies ta know what yer doin' . I ain't changin' my story. It was my son that did this!"

" How convenient!" I say. " A son that just happened to have the same powers as you."

" Yeah that is weird, bub, And It's also the truth. He called me there he set me up. "

" Why would this kid of yours attack Carol?" questions Fury.

" He works fer Weapon X. They probably want that kid O'mine and Carol's as a new agent.

"Oh God." I thought to myself . " If he's telling the truth, I made her a target when I faked the dna results on her the unborn child. "

An agent comes into the door, and motions for us to come out side.

" Sir we've analyzed the pieces of the weapon that still was lodged in the wounds from the assault on MS. Danvers. It was bone not adamantium. Further more during the time of the attack Logan was being filmed on The Amazing Mutant Race."

"Any clues on who did it?" Fury queries.

" The hotel room , was rented by a man who was described as 'Eurasian with a Mohawk. In his early 20's' He signed in as Drake Howlett. The name is an alias. The Hotel clerk also mentioned he had a passed out blonde with him."

"How's the baby?" I dreaded to know the answer.

" It's gone sir."

We had to let Logan go. I sat By Carol's bedside the whole time thinking this as my fault.


2 testimonials:

Blogger cooltopten Testified...

Man that was like a movie.Had action and sadness.very well done.

Anonymous Anonymous Testified...

find out if he hurt my son

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer