Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#117113824804854782

Saturday, February 10, 2007
Hell begins
I have no idea why Jennifer " She Hulk " Walters wanted to call in Prince Vegeta. Damn it! I knew this hearing would turn into a circus the moment Hugo Tohell showed up.

The little power dwarf sits there with that superior look on his face. " You know I do not respect your authority here. Let us get this over with."

Jen gives a fake smile. " just tell us did Carol help Stark in his illegal attack on your home with the intention of murdering your children or not ?"

" Objection!" Tohell screams. " The witness is not a mind reader!"

" For the last time!" I shout " This is not a trial, and Stark's misconduct was under mind control, and not what this about. Jennifer . Why are you even bringing this up?"

" Other SHIELD agents myself, and Black Widow included refused to kill children , But MS. Danvers went right along with it. It shows her personality type."

Tohell interrupts. " Look who your trying to use to bolster your case? A man who invaded the planet once!"

Vegeta laughs " I have done nothing that was against your laws!"

" What about destroying that city?" Tohell shoots back.

Now the alien smirks. "Nappa did that against my orders."

" Oh and how about the wanting to rule the planet?" The lawyer snivels.

" My goal at the time was to gain immortality. Is that against the law using Dragonballs to become immortal? I think not. And Kakarot was one of my own citizens , as the Prince I punished him for not succeeding in his mission here. The others got in the way."

Ok . This is moronic I think to myself. " This has nothing to do, with the charges against MS. Danvers, Vegeta please step down."

He walks away mumbling " Waste of my time."

Jennifer grunts. " Ok I call James Howlett , alias Wolverine to the stand. "

After he sits down, Wolverine puts his feet up on the stand , and lights a cigar. " Darlin' The name ain't James Howlett , it's Logan . "

" Whatever. What did Victor Creed tell you about MS. Danvers' child? "

" Well." He started. " Vic told me that Danvers gave him the mutant cure fer a clone, O' me from Weapon X. "

" And was it a clone from Weapon X ?"

" Nope accordin'' to Creed it was a Wonder Man Baby."

" No further questions "

To Hell walks up " Mr Howlett."

" Logan." Growls Wolverine.

" Yes Mr. Logan Your problems with memory are well known are they not?"

" Yeah Weapon X scrambled my memories what of it?"

The slick attorney smiles. " How do we know your memory of this happened at all? Also the man who told you this, Sabertooth is a known murderer , and an associate to such seedy types like The Brotherhood, and The Foreigner. How did you know he wasn't lying?"

" My gut." Logan growls.

Tohell Has a look of triumph in his eyes . " So the two people who come up with this story are a known criminal , and a man with major memory problems. No further questions !"

Next Ana Ishikawa told us about how Carol would do almost anything to get Logan back. Then Hugo started calling witnesses like Wonder Man . " Yeah I hit that!" he brags "I did Carol ! I did his wife too a while back!" He points at Agent Son Goten. " In fact the reason she's not in the Budokai is because I knock...."

" You Bastard !" Goten shouts. " You over heard me tell Mirai About Bra's condition! !"

Mirai growls. " How dare you insinuate my sister's a whore!" it's probably a good thing the girl's father left the room, because then Wonder Man would have three saiyans Beating him up instead of two. I know I should have stopped it ,but he deserved the beating.

Then after that little bit of a break from the boredom, I see Vegeta walk back in , probably to get Wolverine to go back to that race. Hugo calls Tony Stark to the stand. He doesn't get up.

Logan says. " Hey there's some kind of noise comin' from his armor."

" Wait a second." Vegeta laughs. " Listen!" after a minute we hear.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

" ZZZZZZ!" Vegeta band Logan burst out laughing " I knew it!" The Prince yells . " He was sleeping in there! I would not doubt he is drunk! Ha! I bet he has a martini maker in there!"

This is my competition for Director of SHIELD? Looks like I'll win this election hands down!


1 testimonials:

Blogger Black Widow Testified...

bad move Jen we all know wondy has been peeking in the showers

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer