Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#135581632842065368

Friday, August 31, 2007
The trouble with Teens
So I finally got my new apartment. I was spending a lot more time at Nick's but some bureaucrats felt that our relationship could cause problems in the field. So I ended up behind a desk while Nick has been in the field and recently he has been so preoccupied with work, he has forgotten I exist. (at least I think)

Tony has me training new agents... I guess he thinks I am being too hard on them... or that I am sulking...


So I have been training and behind a desk... So when I got my apartment I had a small party and something happen... Everyone present lost their memories and Sky was there after. Once she left Carol and I came here to try to find out what happen. We know that there was a time shift, but what it has to do with Sky, we do not know.

Nick and Tony both agreed we should keep S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ on high alert. Nick hung back until everyone left...

"I miss you." He said with a gruff...

I smiled, "You know where I am."

Just then Fury was called away... He has been on the phone yelling all day...

I discovered a breech in security. Someone had an unauthorized access to the computers. I traced to Agent Mirai's office and computer. I have discovered that the intruder was Justice.
Nick wasn't happy....

After Agent Briefs saying he would deal with I thought that would be the end but today we got another unauthorized access. It was from Agent Briefs' laptop. I called him at home...

"Mirai, We have another unauthorized access. It is happening right now... From your lap top. A very cleaver break in." I tell him...

"Okay I am going to my lap top now..." I can hear him moving around... "WHAT THE HELL!"

"Agent Briefs?" I call....

"Justice Angelica ...." He is yelling and I hear a girls voice interrupt

"This is my fault sir... " I didn't recognize the voice but she had to be 16

"No it's mine Dad." that was Justice... "but I can explain... Shiara had a nasty run in with Sky and asked me what I knew about her... I told her SHIELD probably has a file..."

"SHIELD files are not for you kids... This is not a game!" He cleared his throat and returned to me, "I found our culprit and I will deal with it."

I went to provided a summary report of the incident to Nick but he was gone so I left it on his desk and went home...

I was tired and had some work to so I sat in bed and filled out reports. Just then I smelled his cigar...
"I left a report.." I started to say but he interrupted

"I know, I read it... it is why I am here..." he stepped in the room and I got up disappointed... but before I could speak he continued, "actually it is my excuse to come here..."
He pulled me close and we kissed...





The next morning I prepared a bath... Nick came in ... "So you going to join me?" I asked

"I have a meeting... I need...." He broke off his sentence....







"You sure?" I asked again

"Well, maybe for a little while." He smiled



Soon Tony had tracked him down and was calling and leaving messages on my answer machine.. Nick took it and then told me he really had to go...

Returning to the office Mirai informed me that Justice's new friend had bumped into the Terminatrix. "I know she isn't from this time or dimension... She is from an Alternate Universal dimension where things are different. Also her time frame would be the future."

"Could she be responsible for what happen at .." I began to ask

"Your Apartment? Justice met her while investigating it. I asked Justice and she says that the time shift was caused by a man name Galen. I have no clue who he is and Justice won't tell me. Shiara says he is her master and that is all she can say. " Mirai and I walked through the cubicles

"Master?" I stopped

"Yeah, some kind of voluntary servitude. She is a familiar." He added, "but I don't think he is dangerous. Justice says he is curious that is all."

I nodded, "Then why is this teen interacting with Sky?"

"Shiara said Galen sense she was dangerous and followed her here, that is all she would say." Mirai stated...

"Then maybe we have an ally" Nick stated nodding at us, "but if he wants those files let him come and ask."

We nodded at Nick...


We had a brief crisis that took our focus most the afternoon... It was nice fighting along side Nick... We even did some flirting... It was nice to be in the field again...


It was late so I decided I will file my after missions report on it tomorrow... I was leaving when Nick called me... Our HQ was dark... All the cubicles and offices were empty... The only light came from Nick's desk

"You wanted to see me?" I asked as he pulled me down in his lap...

Then Tony came in something about an election.... All I can say is very bad timing Tony...













read other crossovers here:
Shiara,
Galen justice TX

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



2 testimonials:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard Testified...

Good to have you on the loose again, Black Widow.

Blogger Black Widow Testified...

thanks

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer