Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#9128632411250119302

Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Yes I'm running
Despite the fact that Anthony Stark, Iron Boy my alternate universe self likes to stare at Black Widow through the window. I haven't had the chance to talk to him about it. ( Like asking if he has pictures.) Why is that? Well because since Jon The Intergalactic Gladiator considered me for his vice president running mate. I figured why not just run myself?

This way I can make sure the policies I wanted get through. Me, Reed Richards, and well Hank Pym was in the room talking to a shrub. We came up with over a hundred ideas On how to improve the world.


All I've ever done . I have done to protect people. The Civil War, Sending Hulk into space, Fighting the Hulk in a giant metal box when he held New York hostage, with his Warbound.

So That is why I am running for President to make everyone safer. Wait a minute... " Hank what are you doing?"



" Have you picked a running mate Tony?"

I'm so surprised by his appearance that it really doesn't register what he asks. " Hank where are your clothes? "

"Oops I knew I forgot something! Anyway I know the perfect vice president!"


I'm afraid to ask but ok. " Who?"

" Me!" That was what I was feared. I might get the nudist vote , but no. Now i could break it him gently..... but I really don't want to look at him anymore. Hey super hero teams want a shrinking scientist? I'll sale him to you cheap. You don't even have to be registered. he can grow to large size too, and he has 300 superhero names. Call 1800-Pymgone. Or Email Tonystark@SHIELD.com

" No. Hank." I finally tell him.

Then he starts crying. So now there is a sobbing naked man in my office, and ABC news will be here in fifteen minutes. The tabloids will have a Field day.

" My life sucks Jan left me! She's sleeping with Hawkeye again!"

I really hope he means Clint Barton, and not that little girl in the Young Avengers. Poor Hank, I mean everyone has slept with Jan, me most of the Avengers, There was that one Illuminati meeting where she gave us all lap dances. That was the day we all discovered Professor X can walk again.



But back to the problem at hand how do I get this blubbering mess out of here? Well it looks like he isn't taking his meds. He has to feel useful somehow , he's had self esteem issues since the original Avengers days. Well he was on team with me, Hulk, Cap, and Thor, and he was the guy with who could shrink and talk to ants. What about the Wasp? Well I think I already described how she was useful to the team.

Wait I got it! " Hank would you really like to help the campaign? "

" Yes!" I'm so glad he stopped crying, not so happy he jumped up. Ugh!

" Ok." I say averting my eyes from lil' Hank. " Get some clothes on. Go to Subway, and get me a chicken sandwich, on whole wheat bread, and some apple slices, and get bottled water this time not Jolt Cola I don't need to be jumpy in the Iron Man armor ok?"

" You've got it sir!" He runs out into the Helicarrier I hear screams and cursing in Russian. Seems like Black Widow has seen him. Then I hear Nick Fury start his "What the Hell.. " speech.


Well here's hoping he gets the sandwich order right this time. Not sure how you mess up chicken, but he may find a way. At least it gets him out of here, but he does bring up a good point I need a Vice President


3 testimonials:

Anonymous Anonymous Testified...

Might I suggest the blonde
She seem to be everyones favorite when you were at the construction site

Blogger Justice Testified...

or my dad

Take Hudson, please.

Badum dum.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer