Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#7736354633545251123

Saturday, September 08, 2007
Man ya gotta be kidding me.
I was wandering around the carrier after taking down the scarecrow, I don't know why Dugan got his panties bunched up when I tried to shoot Crane in the face. Meh. Whatever. So I walk by Mirai Trunks' computer. There is an email saying "Batman Must die " So I opened it. It's from his son.

It had Some loser in a Batman cape, and cowl. So either the kid is trying to set up Mirai, in hurting Bats or some loser is trying to be Batman. Because there is no way Bruce would do that. Hell he don't act human half the time.

I know we had problems, but I ain't letting some half alien with a thousand powers kill him. If anyone kills him it'll be me. So I delete the Email and wonder if I should track down Fake Bats and put a bullet in his brain.

While I'm considering it Fury Pops up " Hey Red Robin !"

I sigh. "It's Red Hood, Fury. "

He just kind looks . " Nah, Ya look like more like a Red Robin. Anyway Agent Todd We want you to do some survellence with Son Goten at Cyberdyne.

Damn I was hoping for an assignment where I could use these new Adamantium bullets they've issued to me but a freaking stake out? So we get there and I'm out of my mind with boredom.

"You look as bored as I feel." Half alien boy Says.

" Yeah," I shrug. "What of it?"


" Nothing, just so what's up with you and Batman?"

" He refused to kill the bastard that killed me. He lets the Joker go around killing more people. The man never cared about me. He just used me to fight his war then threw me away. "

" Huh. I didn't think American heroes killed well except Wolverine and Punisher."

" I don't want to talk about it looks like we're gonna be here a while There's a food stand, I'm getting some grub, you want anything?"


" Sure a hamburger!, And a hot dog! , and Pizza! And... "

" Hey slow down it's a food stand, It ain't magic. I'll get you a burger or something. "


Damn this is going to be a long day.


1 testimonials:

Blogger Batman Testified...

Hh.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer