Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116028702359729915

Saturday, October 07, 2006
I wake up and everything goes to Hell.
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

That freak Brolly beat me into a coma. Deacon Thought he'd get a confession outta me By sicking that psycho gorilla on me . I think Deacon doesn't know me too well. What's been bothering me is that Tony Stark was there. And he watched Brolly turn me into hamburger. I have no idea what the expression on his face was, because of that Iron mask.

I've been Noticing Stark's little moments of " why am I doing this these are my friends moments are getting less and less. Unlike say me, or Richards. Meanwhile Magneto's damned TX was screwing around with my head.

Much to my shame I gave up the location of a man in protective custody. The good thing was The said Man in custody was already in SHIELD headquaters. At least that's some what fortunate, The bad part was he was screaming like a crazy man.

Finally , he calmed down when I made some calls and called in some favors. I may be in have been in custody , but I still have friends in high places. I got him a room made in the Helicarrier , that's made by the same stuff Magneto's Helmet is made of.

One problem down. For now. Another comes up It seemed Captian America And Wolverine wanted to meet with me good luck with that I'm in protective custody. Though Natasha Had somehow gotten a hold of one of LMD that looked like, and gave me it's controls.

I knew Logan would notice it's not me, not that it mattered. 'Tash snuck the thing out and Later they met with faux ,me.Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Why am I not surprised that Carol Danvers is in on this? She's a professional agent, unless it comes to my old pal Logan. She's obsessed with the man. I've never been sure why these women are into this short hairy angry fireplug.

But when he's involved Carol loses all common sense. I speak Through the remote's microphone. " So Steve what is you want? You know your a wanted man, and I'm in enough trouble."

" Well." he said in all seriousness. " You know this law is unjust, and Tony Stark has gone insane. "

" I don't know about insane, but yeah something's up with him." I speak from my hospital bed. " Look you guys are breaking the law. It's our job to uphold it. Steve You've worked for SHIELD for many years. You should know that."

He clenches his jaw. " This law takes away the rights of people who do not want to work for SHIELD. We're being forced to work as weapons and I for one won't just stand by and let this happen without a fight! Our friends are hunting us and locking us away in another dimension."


" I know but the law is the law no matter how much we not like it." I answer. " If your against it you should change it legally. Not just run from the police, and take the law in your hands with your vigilante actions!"

He Sighs " Fury there was a time when you would have walked out on SHIELD for them doing half of what they are doing. Most of it just as illegal as me not registering."

I shake my head. " I can't leave SHIELD to Stark , and Deacon. They'll run it into the ground." A large sonic boom breaks it way into the screen on the control device. The Thor clone had somehow gotten loose And was trying to kill Logan, Yet he just knocked Carol and Cap out of the way like they were nothing.

" We meet again Logan San!" He said in an oddly Japanese accent. " Only this time I have a body that could crush you and won't fight back like your girlfriend."

" Ogun?" gasped Wolverine. " When the Hell am I ever gonna get rid of ya Bub?"

" As usual." Laughs the old Japanese ghost " You have it wrong Animal! It will be I that will be rid of you!" he throws a thunder bolt that fries Logan like a fish.

" Tash Get Stark Tell him where this is happening! We have to stop that old nut job before he kills Logan, Cap, and Carol." She runs out immediately. , Damn Ogun he once infiltrated SHIELD to get to Kitty Pryde,And with the power of the near mindless Thor clone. He may be just about unstoppable."


Meanwhile, Widow finds Stark. Who's suited in a new armor. " stark The Thor Clone...."

" I know the idiot went missing!" He interrupts. " and right when we need his Power!"

Surprised the Widow Answers. " why what is happening?"

Iron Man turns on the Russian spy. " Vegeta, has just declared West City as his own little country. We've been ordered to send everything at him., And also we're to take no prisoners."

" What ?" questoned Romanova. " Even his chlidren? His Wife? We are to kill That devil child that his son has adopted? We are to kill all of them?"

" Yes and they all have powers, and they keep escaping the Negative Zone facility. Your not going Widow ! I want you to find these so called Dragon balls and destroy them. Because after I kill that pint sized psycho I don't want him coming back. Oh and if Brolly returns tell him to come along. He'll make the eradication go a little faster. "

shocked by the these cold words Black widow just stares as Iron man leaves, She then Leaves a message on Mirai's phone. " wherever you are , you need to come back Things have escalated too far, If anyone can talk sense into your father it's you. You need to get back before it's too late."


2 testimonials:

Blogger Cyclops Testified...

Wouldn't the Dragon Balls still be attached to the Dragon? He might not be too happy about us trying to take them.

Blogger Black Widow Testified...

you are right

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer