Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116040175655428648

Monday, October 09, 2006
Cyclops, Agent of SHIELD
Yeah, I've been taking some flack back at the Xavier School for registering and joining SHIELD. Storm is doing the loudest bitching. She burst into my room the other day and started yelling at me. "After what they did to us, how can you take their side now? This is a chance to get the humans to support us, now that they know how we feel. Why are you such a dumb ass?"

I wish I had thought of something clever to say to her at the time, but Carol was there and we had just had a weird visit from Captain America, basically saying the same kind of stuff. Carol had wanted to arrest him but Wolverine and the other X-Men there were on his side. It would have been ugly.

So why am I joining the side of the repressionist government? Well, Carol's with them and she's hot. And the Professor says we have to cooperate with the government authorities. They don't trust us much as it is. I guess the main reason is that it's just fun being a secret agent. Summers. Scott Summers. I'm hoping I'll get to drive Fury's flying car. Storm wouldn't have understood any of that.

Speaking of Fury, he's still in protective custody. He slipped me a message that he wants me to do some snooping at Damage Control, the New York City agency that contracts to clean up after super-powered conflicts. I wonder what the connection is?


3 testimonials:

Blogger Black Widow Testified...

Hmmm

Blogger Warbird Testified...

Maybe I can borrow the car when this is over

Blogger Nick Fury Testified...

good work kid. now get the intel.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer