Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#7107372375519892133

Saturday, September 15, 2007
Not going to be Reed
It's funny my approval rating went way up when that supermarket rag published that picture of me and Carol. I'm popular with with everyone but nutcases.

I flew over to The Baxter building. To ask Reed to join my campaign he was all for it until Sue overheard the conversation.

" No Way! The last you you , and Tony collaborated, You put half of out friends in a prison in the Negative Zone, and you cloned Thor, a clone that just happened to kill another friend! if you join Tony ,and I'm leaving for Namor again!"

He laughs. " Hah! That's a threat she uses all the tine , but she is right, for the wrong reasons. I have too much lab work to spend time on a campaign."

" Wait. You don't believe she actually leaves you for affairs with Namor? " I ask.

" Of course not." he shakes his head.

He's either in denial, or he doesn't know. I know because on an Avengers mission The wrecker threw me into a four star hotel where I saw...






Still not as bad as the time I was knocked into a building with Juggernaut, and She Hulk that was traumatising.

Yuck! So I'm still on a search for a new running mate.


4 testimonials:

Blogger Unknown Testified...

You're running for President? What exactly do you have to offer? Dirty dealing with mercs and back-stabbings? Hmm, not something I want in the office, personally.

Blogger Black Widow Testified...

ask Nick

I'm tellin' you, take Hudon, please.

Blogger Robin Testified...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer