Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116061689734490561

Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Deacon is Vegeta? This don' t make any sense.
I'm knocked out. I remember the events that went down before this mess, And Deacon's / Vegeta's mocking voice Is the background music for flash back. My Ol' army pal General Cyrus Murphy Came in to visit me.


" Nick Your in Hot water here. "

" Ain't nothing I Haven't been in before Cy. So what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"

"Agent Val Deacon doesn't exist."

" Cy That's Santa Claus Deacon Is real enough I punched the guy in face."

" That's just it all of his records are faked. His finger prints are in no database. On the planet. His DNA was stolen from a Farmer in Grandville Kansas. Nothing about the guy is real. He's a fiction."

" Damn I knew there was something off with the bastard!" I spit. " He's a plant isn't he?"

" Yes Nick but we're not sure from who. Hydra, AIM someone who'll benefit from all of the super humans fighting each other."

"Your wrong Cy not the super humans the just the heroes." I rub my chin. " I wonder if he has something to do with Tony Stark's odd behavior?"

" The man could be back on the bottle." Cy says. Whatever it is It scrutiny SHIELD doesn't need all of the mad science , him and Richards have been pulling has been stopped. And Nick since your accuser is some kind of mystery man your being reinstated as a field Agent Until we can get some answers from him."

" Hell Yeah !" I shout " And the Superiors want me to be the man that reigns Deacon in."

" Yes Nick, and they want you to offer a peace deal with Vegeta. Fighting those damned Aliens drains too many resources as is. Besides probably if we leave them alone they'd leave us alone."

" Most likely" I say. "They only got mad when we arrested Gohan."

I get my sidearm thinking how great it's going to be to kick Deacon's ass.

I wake up sore in the hear and now. I glare at the two Vegetas The One in the in the red is the bastard that took me down. The fake Agent Deacon. Smirks at me. " Well well. Finally awake I see eh Fury?"

" What's your game Deacon?"

He sneers " My name is Vegeta Prince of the Saiyajin race." I've never heard it pronounced like that before. " I hated pretending to be that sniveling coward Deacon! Letting you strike me and pretending it hurt Having to just take it when I should have crushed your head like a grape."

Yeah keep talking you arrogant Son Of a bitch! I blast him with a neural disrupter ray. I don't care If your an alien or not. If you have a brain this little Doo hickey is going to mess you up.

Just as predicted, he falls on his knees screaming. The Bulma imitator pushes some button on a device. And the disrupter explodes burning my hand. Red vegeta slaps me across the lawn. Then he comes up to looking like he was going to rip me a part then Blue Vegeta just kind of appears in front of us.

" You need to explain yourself freak!" Challenges Blue .

Red just smirks arrogantly.


4 testimonials:

Blogger Professor Xavier Testified...

If there's only 5 or 6 Sayians left, being Prince of them isn't really all that impressive, is it?

Anonymous Anonymous Testified...

I will NOT trust you no matter what

Blogger Black Widow Testified...

called him Col. Fury

Blogger Nick Fury Testified...

Xavier : not really go figure huh

M Vampirella: Mirai does, maybe you think about that.

Natasha good.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer