Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#7510938684293230352

Thursday, October 04, 2007
We're gonna bring that Cyborg bitch down.
We just finished the fight with Darkseid. Though I'm pissed at Stark for not remembering his lover. who was one of my agents. Every time I remind of who she was he just says " I slept with a lot of agents Fury, you expect me to remember one of them?" What's worse TX kept sending him taunting messages and Stark just laughs. She thinks she's bothering me?" I have no idea who she is! Jokes on her!"


Worse. He sent agents to spy on all of his presidential opponents. Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator Dr. Zaius, Professor Monkerstein , iSplotchy , Samurai Frog, Dr. Smith. I've recalled those agents .

But for all Stark's faults I gotta say his sneakiness comes in handy. After the battle with Darkseid he puts this doohickey on the back of his younger self's armor that made it freeze.


" Sorry, Anthony but we can't let the TX just run around. Now tell us where she is. "

He refuses but I take his helmet off and punch him . " That's for peeking on Tasha kid I owe ya another one for the beating ya gave me in your armor. but you can save your self a lot of pain by telling us where the TX is."

" She's my girlfriend !" The kid spits.

"No she's not . " the older Stark states she's using you.

His teammates go to help him before Batgirl stops them . " Batman told of the... um Cyborg. She's bad news. MR Fury.. She's outside a house in the .. um Out skirts of West City.Spoiler give him the uh address. "

Iron man looks over to me . " I know the house. Is she walking around?"

" She's in an um Metallic ... thing."


I smile " She's cocooned again.This time we;'re going to cut her out of there, and dissect the mutant parts out of her. Agents get ready! We gotta mutant robo bitch to take down!"

Ironman speaks up " Mighty Avengers get ready to back them up!"

Caorl Danvers kind of bristles. " I thought I was in charge of the Avengers Tony!"

" Yes.. Well " Stark. stutters. " I'm higher ranked than you in SHIELD and the Avengers are a SHIELD team. Let's hurry this up I've got some campaigning to get to!"


Looks like the Avengers are coming along, good we need all the help we can get.


1 testimonials:

Blogger TX Testified...

Well nice try. I only sent the emails once I haven't done anything bad since I have been with Tony

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer