Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#4941296005820775625

Thursday, November 01, 2007
Ironboy's going away.
Tony's alternate Universe self got himself hurt. Good. That little punk hasn't been staying in place long enough for us to catch him.
I went personally to the West City hospital to confront the robot lovin' brat.

He rolls his eyes at me when I come in " What do you want Fury?"

" Your under arrest." I state simply.

" What for?" He yells.

" For keeping a weapon of mass destruction your armor. for assaulting two SHIELD agents. Myself and Tony Stark. And aiding a fugitive the Sky unit. Should i keep reading the charges against you?"

" And if I get my armor, and get away?" He asks.

" Then your little friends will be rounded up and locked up with you." I answer.

" Fine i surrender.

We take him to the portal for the Negative Zone Prison. I smile. " This is what's gonna happen Stark. your gonna stay here in the Negative Zone, until we deprogram the crap the TX has done to your mind. "


" She didn't do anything to my mind!" He protests.

" Well until you agree to help us against her, your gonna have some interesting friends. Like the Ghost, Whiplash, Titanium Man, The Melter, The Blizzard. Count Nerfaria, and finally The Mandarin."

" Are you insane Fury!" He screams like a girl. " Those are all Iron Man's enemies! They'll kill me!"

" Then maybe you'll cooperate then." I sneer.

" Never!"

" It was nice knowing you then kid." The guards drag him into the portal. If nothing else TX can't get to him.

Iron Man walks up behind me. " I think you may have went a little too far this time Nick."

" That's funny coming from you Tony."

" You have no perspective when it comes to TX." He says. " She's like your White Whale, and if you remember it didn't end well for Captain Ahab."


" Shut up Stark! " I growl. " You should be glad he won't be around to screw up your presidential campaign."


He glares. " I'm not letting those maniacs kill him! If I have to pull some strings I will!"

I take out a cigar and start smoking. " you do that Stark, problem is most of our superiors agree with me if putting your mini-me away gets TX out so we can kill her they'll agree it's worth it. "


Stark clenches his fists but walks out. before he exits he says. " This isn't over Fury."

" It never is." I go to my office and get back to work.


3 testimonials:

When did Stark become such a jerk? Oh yeah, when they made him one.

Blogger TX Testified...

I am trying to be good, but you want me to be bad

Blogger Black Widow Testified...

now look what you did

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer