Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#8457273768591487237

Thursday, October 11, 2007
OPERATION: CAN OPENER
I get a call from Nick, "Sky is cocooned again.This time we;'re going to cut her out of there, and dissect the mutant parts out of her. I need all Agents ready, Black Widow! We gotta mutant robo bitch to take down!"

"Understood! " I stated... I grabbed my gear point to Agents... "Briefs! Goten! Red Hood! Chafter! Moore! Tannin! Cyclops! Let's go people!" I grabbed Mirai "Grab some more Agents and meet us there."

Carol Danvers was bristling. " I thought I was in charge of the Avengers Tony!"

" Yes.. Well " Stark stutters. " I'm higher ranked than you in SHIELD and the Avengers are a SHIELD team. Let's hurry this up I've got some campaigning to get to!"

She looked up at me, "The Avengers are joining you! Tony's orders."

"What ever!" I stated... See why I refused to leave Nick. When he puts me in charge he keeps me there, he may have an ego but he doesn't let it interfere with his job.

Nick and Tony had already arrived... Nick took out a big gun and was firing into the cocoon, "This isn't going to do it! Tasha, give me the experimental nut cracker our scientist friend made for me."

I through it to him and the heated laser began to damage the cocoon. "Take this you Tin can bitch!"

Tony and the Avengers, I and SHIELD Agents stood back. Nick was laughing like an insane man, "How do you like me now, you Mega Bitch bot!"

There was some kind of hum, spacey kind of hum and Several beings materialized. "We are borg, You will cease your attack resistance is futile!" The leader stated...

"How is this for futile!" Tony yelled signaling us to fire... The first volley took down 2.. the rest was shielded and nothing we did stopped them.

"You will stop or be assimilated!" The woman stated..

Mirai grabbed me, "Those are Borg from the 24th century!"

I then heard Nick shout, "Moore! Tannin! Watch yourselves!"

It was too late they were touched and turned into these Borg and turned on us... Then they vanished with Sky...

Nick threw his gun and screamed as he pounded his fists on the ground, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DAMN YOU!!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELLLLLL!!!"

"Come on Fury, We will have to explain how we lost two Agents." Stark stated..

After being debrief I think I will take Nick to my apartment and Debrief him my way...

Labels: , , , , , , ,



footer