Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#6327915257704629501

Sunday, November 11, 2007
Recon: TMI on TX and her right hand Terminator.

So Fury has been in a lot of trouble... He has been put on desk duty for the time being.

I have been assigned with Goten, Agent Hoika and Red Hood to spy on the Terminatrix known as Sky. Our ordered are not to engage the enemy, but strictly recon...


"I hope we can finish this up soon. I am on my way home for Thanksgiving." Red hood stated dryly.

I looked through the scope... "Do we know who the Terminator with Sky is?"

Goten fumbled through some records, " He appears to be a right hand man."

"and more" Snickers the newest Agent on our team...

"Agent Hoika, what does that mean?" I demanded...

Red hood pointed to the surveillances recordings... I hit play...

Goten and I stood and watched...

"Great Terminator sex.." I grumbled walking away...




Hoika walks over to Goten, "So is all SHIELD outings this much fun?"

Goten rolls his eyes and walks over to whisper to me, "He is so green... I hate noobs."

"We have to train him to be an agent... " I say but agree with Goten. Agent Hoika (Hoy-kah) is arrogant and foolish... "Until Mirai gets back on his feet we are stuck with him."

"Well Damien seems to like him." Goten states as he looks at the two still staring making comments about what is playing on the screen..


I walked over and stood in front of the tv... "Gentlemen, if you don't mind... "

Goten and I looked at some pictures, Goten added, "So far she has only robbed a bank."

"What about her army?" I asked...

"They are in her cabin with her henchmen." Goten stated...

Red Hood grumbled, "Why don't we just go in there and bust up there party?"

I snapped a look at him, "because HQ said we were not to do anything but gather info. They want to move in when the time is right and grab all of these Villains. However we can't afford another incident with Sky. We are to watch her."



"She doesn't look like much of a threat" Hoika stated...


Then ? appeared...


"What the ..." Goten and I yelled turning...


"That is the question..." ? had Ironboy with him...



"What are you doing here?" I demanded...

"I noticed your little party and though Tony should see his so called Girlfriend... " He sat Tony in front of the TV...

"Popcorn?" Offered Hoika...


Tony was silent as he watched... "She calls him Tony." Redhood stated...

"because she misses me.." mumbled Ironboy...

"? you can not interfere, this is a SHIELD operation!" Goten stated...

I could see ? wanted Ironboy mad enough to kill Sky.

I walked over to the TV and turned it off...

"? we can not move on Sky until we get word from SHIELD HQ"


? just shrugged, "No you can't but we can."

Just then Goten jumped, "Sky has company..."

"Bring up survelliance camera2 and 5!" I yell...

Redhood, "We have 2 up.."

Hoika, "5 is up.."

"Who is that? A contestant?" Redhood asked...

"He doesn't seem to want to be noticed.." Hoika added...

"I have id him..." Goten went to say but I didn't need it.. I knew who he was...

"P-Genis-5000, Also known as the Protector 5000, P-5000 or the Protector... He is from the future, designed to protect potential Skynet targets. He and Sky have tangoed before. He is tough and my guess is he has been assigned to terminate Sky... " I grab my cell, "We have to call HQ."

HQ ordered us to observe only. Let the P-5000 do what he will...

"What him against her army?" Hoika stated...

Later ? told me that that fool would get himself killed and well seems ? was nearly right... He decided to help the Protector...

I ordered Goten and Red hood to help me save our Agent , while ? and Ironboy seemed more interested in going after Sky.

"Goten Redhood get him to HQ med center, I am going to find ?" I say....

Tony two had knocked ? out while Sky and the Protector fought... I unloaded my gun into Tony Two (it didn't kill him but I hoped to slow him down)

I grabbed ? (he was unconscious)

Goten flew in... "I told Damien to take Hoika..."
"Here take ?" I said... "I am going after Ironboy.."

Things were exploding around us.... I found Ironboy he had saw Sky was loosing and interfered.... but not to kill her ... he was helping Sky and with Tony's help the Protector Unit would be killed...

I ran to stop Ironboy and was stopped... "Who are you?"

"Vendetta..."

TBC here

Labels: , , , , , , , ,



2 testimonials:

Blogger Jason Todd Testified...

my name is Jason J-A-S-O-N. Damien's my little brother.

Blogger November Rain Testified...

okay so I miss read the profile

his name was in there and I didnt have much time as well as I am on 4 cups of coffee

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer