Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#6885673435770377406

Friday, December 14, 2007
I'm being driven crazy.
Every once in a while "Bob" pops up and takes me to some Universe to hunt down Ray Palmer. Arrrgh! And Fury is pissed at, me for my extended absences. Bruce has been inviting back to the cave more and more often.


That's leaving me a problem since both Tim, and Damien hate my guts. Though beating both of those snot nosed brats would be fun, Alfred has asked me not to. So I won't out of respect for him.

Then Richard or "Dick" good name for him turns into a kid, and decide to cut "Big mean strawberry lollipop” into my leather jacket. I was about to beat some sense into Richard when the hand I was holding the crowbar with is grabbed by a black gloved hand.

"Bruce let go!" I threaten. And he punches me in the gut.

“Go home Jason. Come back when you cool off."


Dammit! All the training and the studying with masters since I came back from the dead, and I still can't beat freaking Batman! I get to my Barracks in SHIELD and find that damned Winter Solider had painted all my hoods pink. Stupid Bucky.

“Worse I found a a weird hologram thing. Turns out it was a hologram of that stupid Saiyan Girl talking to me like well a love sick little girl. All this crap just building up and building made I just couldn't take it anymore.

I punched a hole in my wall messing up my hand, great.

Goten walks in with a gun drawn yeah like the guy needs one. “What the hell?"

“Nothing. Just your wife's little sister keeps stalking me! And all kinds of crap is going on!"

" Umm." Goten starts then thinks about the starts up again. " Bulma kind of teached them to go after what they want, and not to take no for an answer.. and well she is half saiyan we are fighters, besides what are you complaining about she looks pretty similar to Bra and Bulma just be glad she didn't take after Vegeta."

“Look Goten what is she about 13? I don't know what you guys are into in Japan, But here in America that's illegal."

Goten looks at me odd. “You know Vincent is 17 rights? He's dating Batgirl?"

“Yeah? So?"

"Vella is his twin. And you’re what 18? 19? It's not like the Donna Troy thing is actually happening."

“She’s 17?"

“Yeah the two were 16 after their um rapid aging, and that was more than a year ago. Hey you could a lot worse just saying."

I don't know I mean she's so annoying... Never mind I'll worry about it after we I get my next mission whatever that is.


6 testimonials:

Anonymous Anonymous Testified...

please get off the cake

Blogger Robin Testified...

"That's leaving me a problem since both Tim, and Damien hate my guts."
Damien hates everybodys guts, however everyone hates your guts. Because you suck.

"Though beating both of those snot nosed brats would be fun"
So let me get this straight, you'd beat up an 6 year old boy? Really classy. And I'd love to see you try and beat me Kool-Aid head.

"Then Richard or "Dick" good name for him turns into a kid"
Oh yeah sure, insult Dick when he's 8 years old and not when he's old enough to kick your ass. Real mature there.

"and decide to cut "Big mean strawberry lollipop” into my leather jacket."
Dick says you dress like a Big Mean Strawberry Lollipop, Conner thinks you dress like an evil tootsie roll and I think you just dress like an idiot.

"Dammit! All the training and the studying with masters since I came back from the dead, and I still can't beat freaking Batman!"
HEY! You completed the first step, admitting, now you're the one step closer to realising you're a failure.

“She’s 17?"
At least she isn't 14 and a half like Speedy. I don't even think Deathstroke likes girls that young.

Now before I go on to the post you put on my blog, let me just straighten a few things. I am the better Robin, accept it. I'm smarter, faster and better than you were as a Robin, you just weren't good enough to be a Boy Wonder. I had to make Batman let me be Robin, I worked out his and Richard's secret identity when I was just a kid and followed them for days. The most you have to your name are heads in bags.

Now on the post, firstly my girlfriend is not imaginary her name is Cass- I mean STEPH! Cass is Kon's girlfriend.
Speaking of Kon, omgwtf? EWW! Somebody's been spending too much time on the internet. Why would you say something like that? I know you hate me but, but, that crossed the line. EWWWW!

That's it, I'm getting Starfire.

Blogger Jason Todd Testified...

"Damien hates everybodys guts, however everyone hates your guts. Because you suck."

And who's able to come into the cave,And leave and who's hiding from Bruce now huh? it's not me. Oh And i was never drunk on the job So you suck more.

"So let me get this straight, you'd beat up an 6 year old boy? Really classy. And I'd love to see you try and beat me Kool-Aid head."

A six year old boy who beat you like an unwanted stepbrother, which I guess is what you are. And I already have beaten you or did you forget me leaving you lying in a broken heap at Titan's Tower? You know you get beaten up a lot. Maybe it's because of the way you talk to your betters?

" Oh yeah sure, insult Dick when he's 8 years old and not when he's old enough to kick your ass. Real mature there."

I've insulted him to his face as an adult, and fought him to a standstill.I still Ihave more respect for him than I do you you little redunadnt rip off.

"Dick says you dress like a Big Mean Strawberry Lollipop, Conner thinks you dress like an evil tootsie roll and I think you just dress like an idiot."

Says the boy who dresses in someone else's colors.

"HEY! You completed the first step, admitting, now you're the one step closer to realising you're a failure.'

Never drank on the job.Or embarrased Bats as much as you have. Why do you think he's never turned me into the police? Your the failure buddy.

"At least she isn't 14 and a half like Speedy. I don't even think Deathstroke likes girls that young."

That was business not pleasure. I was trying to get some others to see how these "hereos " Do things was off. If you think i was interested in her for any thing else you got problems pally.

"Now before I go on to the post you put on my blog, let me just straighten a few things. I am the better Robin, accept it. I'm smarter, faster and better than you were as a Robin, you just weren't good enough to be a Boy Wonder. I had to make Batman let me be Robin, I worked out his and Richard's secret identity when I was just a kid and followed them for days. The most you have to your name are heads in bags."


So You stalked Bats and Blackmailed him into making you Robin yeah great start. Smarter With all the brain cells your piclking in alcohol you'll be "Special" before next year.

Faster? At what? Rejecting women? better? Yeah right maybe because you had no freewill and let yourself be used as Bats puppet. Also those bag heads deserved what they got. This isn't vengence it's justice.


Now on the post, firstly my girlfriend is not imaginary her name is Cass- I mean STEPH! Cass is Kon's girlfriend.

" I didn't say imaginary I said fake. As in poor girl doesn't know you have no real interest. Hmm Maybe she'd like to be with a real Robin? "



Speaking of Kon, omgwtf? EWW! Somebody's been spending too much time on the internet. Why would you say something like that? I know you hate me but, but, that crossed the line. EWWWW!

" Okay did you or did you not change your costume when he was dead beacuse they were "His Colors" That's what Jimmy Olsen put in The Daily Planet.

Did you or did you or did you not try to clone Conner first? And not say your parents , Spoiler or anyone else but only Conner? Seems a little suspicous if you ask me.

"That's it, I'm getting Starfire."

And?

Blogger Batman Testified...

Stop it both of you!

Jason isn't a failure. I am. I failed in training him enough And I failed in portecting him from the Joker.

Which is why I'm much harder on you Tim.

Blogger Robin Testified...

I'm sorry Bruce, for everything.

And I'm sorry to you to Jason, I should've been more mature in the way I handled everything.







But you're of my Christmas Card list.

Blogger Jason Todd Testified...

Fine okay Bruce,

And Tim how about a truce Okay?

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer