Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#7624758149148873956

Thursday, December 27, 2007
Why did I let Hank Pym Around my campaign?
My memories are pretty hazy but I went to some disco thing... And there was a sharp pain in my head... everything past that is a bit of a blur. Next thing I remember is giving a speech in Connecticut I think.

My eyes kept blurring, and I kept losing my train of thought. Oh yes this is going to go over well. Then Hank Pym grows gigantic and yells "they're invading AAAH!"

"Who is it AIM? HYDRA? Skrulls?"

He runs over to the banquet table and begins crushing the tables “The Ants! They are going to ruin the meal!"

Well at least Hank’s craziness put all the attention to him. Though what else would you expect from someone who decided it was a good idea to have the power to talk to bugs.

I ask Rhodey “Who let him come along?”

“You did Tony you said he had great ideas for the campaign I thought you started drinking again. I tried to talk you out of it but you were adamant."

Damn. I must have been hit harder in the head than I thought maybe I should see a doctor.


2 testimonials:

Yes, go see a doctor. Make sure he takes good care of you for the next year or so, maybe take you away to a nice retreat or something.

Blogger November Rain Testified...

are you sure someone isnt mind controlling you?

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer