Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#5299672633303653371

Wednesday, January 30, 2008
My new Identity and costume
I called Vella in because I wanted to show her this. She jumps up and down excitedly in the other room " What are you gonna show me? Huh huh? "

“You know how the others have been laughing at me because my costume looks like a "big red evil lollipop?"


“Yeah... so?" She answers trying to see me through the door separating us.

“Well, now the Red Hood is no more! Now you cute little GL feast your eyes on Red Robin!"

She stares at me for a second, likely just absorbing the awesome of my costume, and maybe getting a little lusty. Then she does something I wasn't expecting she starts laughing a lot.


“What? Why are you laughing?"


" He He! Jay, Dr. Mid-Nite called he wants his costume back."

“My costume does not look like Mid-Nite's!" I protest.

"It doesn't not look Like Dr. Mid-Nite's costume."



Dr. Mid-Nite


“Also Red Robin? I mean you know there's already a Robin right? I know you were Robin first but still I like Red Hood."

“Well Red Hood's no more I changed my registration papers and everything. And you can't talk you're wearing Hal Jordan's old suit."


She giggles. “Hal doesn't have boobies, besides all GLs wear this suit. It's a uniform for the Corps."


I'm a little embarrassed. “Well maybe I should find a girl that appreciates my costume!"

She snorts "good luck with that." She wraps her arms around my chest " I do appreciate you out of the costume though."


I break her grip after trying for a minute, good thing she wasn't holding me a full strength I still have bruises from last time she did that. “I’m not in the mood right now."


“You’re a boy you're always in mood.” She calls out to me as I leave the room.

“Not right now, I’m not!" I shake my head, and she looks like she hasn't quite got what I'm mad about. Forget it my costume is cool! I don't care what she says.


2 testimonials:

Anonymous Anonymous Testified...

Well I like the costume looks cool

What do girls know Huh?

Blogger Jason Todd Testified...

no kidding

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer