Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#6657644494957187247

Tuesday, January 01, 2008
New Years Day Pfft!
So it’s now the New Year. Pah! I don't care. So the rumors now are that girl that has been annoying me for some time has turned her attentions to a clone of Superboy.

Clone of a clone? He probably has three eyes or something. I should be happy, I mean she's not annoying me anymore, but I kind of miss it. Miss the attention I guess. It's not like I'm attracted to her or anything. At least I guess not.

Whatever, I decide to ring in the New Year the right way. Kill some criminals. I found this bunch of slavers You know the type of scum that kidnap people, and sell them. It seems they were sending a shipment out. Well I'm going to put a stop to that. Time to test out that Adamantium crow bar my little brother gave me.

I slam it into a couple of their knees. Some of them shoot at me I take out my gun and shoot several of them. A few others try to take me in hand to hand. Too bad, for them.

After taking them down I hear a clicking noise behind me. More guns. Okay I can take care of that. Then a big green hand slaps them all the crooks away.

" Vella ? I heard you were annoying someone else."

" Yeah I deserve that." She sighs. "Look I know how I was I'm sorry. Someone annoyed me like that recently. And again I'm sorry." My watch beeps. “What’s that?"

I smile not that she can see it under my hood. “Happy New Year."

“But um it’s no where near that..."

“West City and Gotham are in different time zones. And do you know the tradition to ring in the New year?" I take off the helmet. And kiss her. I have no idea why I did that. I guess I'm more attracted than I thought

She looks at me wide eyed. “Um ... I have to go."

She flies off, and I grab up one of the thugs. “You know what? I'm in a pretty good mood right now. So I'm going to let you and your buddies live, and go to prison, That is if you tell me whom was behind this."

“Black Mask!" he whines.

“You kidding me? He's dead! If you’re lying..."

" But your the dead Robin right? He came back a few months ago."

You know I heard something while the Question was hanging around Wayne Manor.I mean the guy said all kinds of crazy stuff but this one was a doozy if you use the Dragon ball things to bring back someone the Universe will bring back someone on the other side of the fence usually one that would be an enemy of the one wished back.

“Tell me was this around the same time the Spoiler made her appearances around Gotham again?"

“Yeah I guess." Well that's conclusive. Okay really it's not I call the Gotham Police and let them take care of these guys. Well I think I should talk to Brown. If this really is the Black Mask I think she want may a piece of sending him back to Hell.

When I'm about to go back To the SHIELD base. A voice comes out of the darkness " Red Red Robin keep Bob! Bob! Bobbin' along!"


I recognize that voice Bruce Cain, he's back huh? I take out the crowbar and he appears behind me. When I'm about to swing He knock me back with a move I know well one of Lady Shiva's moves.

“Where you been Bruce?" I ask.

"Nanda Paibot, been doing some training with my grandmother."

“Get off it!" I shout. “You are not Cassandra's son!"

“You may not want to believe it, but it's true, and you know it deep down. Look I have something to ask you to do for my favorite Aunt."

"Goten's Wife?"

“Please. Bra only ever cared about what was going on in Bra's little world. Nope it’s my father's twin sister. Be there for her, Okay? Something bad is going to happen soon."

“What?"

“Look I've thought about stopping it, but well every time I manipulated things it still turned out the same way. Seems for whatever reason it’s going to happen. So all I can do is making sure my Aunt is okay."

“Tell me what dammit!"

"Well someone is about to be 'slain.' " And with that he flies off. Why did he say "slain"like that?


4 testimonials:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard Testified...

How do you return from the dead with a fancy name? Ah, well...Happy New Year!

Blogger November Rain Testified...

well you kissed her now you should ask her out ;)

Blogger Vince Briefs Testified...

No he shouldn't! Stay away from my sister!

Blogger Jason Todd Testified...

Capitan Picard: In my case t was being Adopteded by Batman and a version oof Superboy punching a wall as dumb as that sounds.


Novy: I will.

Vincent: Worry about your own relationship dude.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer