Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116087891812706528

Saturday, October 14, 2006
Back in the saddle again.
I've been in meetings all day. First trying to get stubborn Vegeta to cool it with his claims on West City. I'd rather not have to go to war with guy again. Also Vampirella came by and had a little breakdown / tantrum.

I understand it she thinks we're a threat to her kids. Especially after all the crap Deacon Pulled. I mean an alternate Version Of Vegeta. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around that one.


He seems to want to kill her children for a reason I can't seem to get. He seems to think our universe's version of the little guy, needs to have no attachments or something, but he had an Evil Version of his wife there Also they claimed to have the same children, as our versions.

I also got Natasha to contact, an old friend of mine,colonel Dane.

" So you are sweet on The Russian?" Asked Dane.

" Let's just say the Widow's something special, And leave it at that."

" I don't believe this I hear Logan's found his himself a steady girl as well. Some Japanese girl, then again he always had a thing for the Asians. That and redheads. So have you talked to Ol' Short and hairy since this war ?"

" No, and knowing Logan he prefers it that way." I shake my head.

" Well Nickie I hear Your Director Of SHIELD again, with less restictions."

" Yeah so more of what SHIELD does will be my idea, So do you mind if I Give ya a partner for this caper?" He's just going to get ya there to where these aliens are doing the fighting. He'll have his own mission. "

" Sure thing So what is he? Some super powered guy?"

" A half Saiyan."

" He's not Vegeta's kid is he?"

" No someone happier, and it rubbed off on the kid."

"Oh That's good at least. Sure I'll let him take me there."

Good thing, Now I'll have to get Son Goten back into the fold..


3 testimonials:

Blogger TX Testified...

Yes I am back....

Blogger Black Widow Testified...

Damn thanks to Captian P, I missed that can we start over?

Blogger Nick Fury Testified...

TX :Look what the cat dragged in.

Ntasha: Maybe.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer