Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116365286646954309

Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Damn TX
I think When I get out of here I'll sick Mirai on the TX. He seems to want to take her down pretty bad. The kid has some kind of compulsion to destroy evil androids. That and form the tests we've done on his , and other half and full Saiyans brains he seems immune from her dream power.

She set me up, and I ran into it like an amateur. That's why I'm in a nut house.

Worse yet I'm in here with Tony Stark.

He keeps jumping up and down. Saying " The purple haired man gave me some kind of drink , and everytime I think some I think clearer!"

" That's nice Stark." I groan dismissing this lunatic.

" The Purple haired man said it's up to him to protect the Future. And I'll help."

" Uh huh." I rub my temples ,cause I've been listening to this crap for days now.


I must have been here too long. Because I was starting to think Stark was making sense. That was until he said. " Swamp Thing was right! There is a Crisis coming we're doomed ! Unless I Dance the Macarena in my boxers!"

Ok he's still nuts. I also didn't want to hear the name "Swamp Thing " again. He apparently lost his mind, when The TX exposed him to It's dream power. While Power Girl, Kilowog, and the rest recovered long ago.

everyonece in a while The plant monster will be seen jumping out at people and yelling doomsday prophecies at them. That and he likes to irritate people on their blogs.


Stark Macarena'ed in is boxers for 30 damned minutes it made me want to gouge out my good eye. That was until he collapsed and went to sleep on the floor. No I don't know anything about the bruise on his jaw that looks like someone punched him


2 testimonials:

Blogger TX Testified...

Send SPLOG against shield computers

Blogger Nick Fury Testified...

Yeah just what I wanted.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer