Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116156282657175567

Sunday, October 22, 2006
Like the good Old Days
Okay Where to begin …. So Scott had some problems. I really would rather not talk about that, just that Fade said he might be able to help and would talk to the Professor. So I told Scott to give me a call when, well let's just say when he feels better.

Colonel Fury has had us all working our fingers off. The Future Bot has been causing havoc. Security has been buffed in case the Tx comes here. Nick wants all case files referring to a certain group on fresh paper…

Agent Romanova has been doing most of it, I have notice she does seem to be Fury's favorite. I was trying to type (and not listen to gossip about who the Colonel would get rid of within the Agency) when Steve walked over…

"Hi Cap." I smiled

"Hi Carol, mind if I drive you home after." He asked

"No not at all I was just finishing up." As we walked out I noticed Black Widow still hard at work.. I looked at Steve, "She will probably work well into the night."

Steve shook his head, "No Nick is here and when he leaves he will insist that she go home."

We were at the apartment I share with one annoying feline when Steve started talking about our past relationship… "Where did it go wrong?"

I thought, "Logan entered into the picture" but I said, "we just drifted apart." So it was true, I mean why mention Logan and rub in salt…

So basically long-short, I ended up in bed with Steve again… Why I don't know, I keep saying I am not getting involved with Steve or Tony anymore and some how….

Speaking of Tony I hear he wants me on the new Avengers Team. I know Black Widow won't want to leave being Fury's right gun. You ask me I think old Natalia and Nick have something going. As for me well I am not sure about joining Tony. Like Steve he has a tendency to ask me about our past.

So Pantha came home and found me with Steve and then left again.

After Steve left I decided to put my time into my work.

Today I call Logan… I could hear him saying good bye to that woman.

Finally he came to the phone…

"Hi Logan, its carol." I was sitting on my been bag chair

Logan sighed, "If you are looking for Cyke…"

"No I wanted to ask if you wanted to go and play a game of pool with me." I offered

Once again Logan sighed, "Carol, we have been through this. I am seeing Ana. "

"We use…" I was about to say we use to have fun together and he interrupted

"Carol, there is no we……. " He raised his voice and then paused and started to speak calmly again," Alright, I think you and I are going to have a long talk, once and for all. Since we can't find the Destroyer, I can spare a little time, but not long. Chuck needs me to handel something."

"You remember the old place we use to go, the one built like some old Canadian cabin, say we meet there in 1 hour?" I purred

"Are you forgetting something Darlin'", He scolded, "Best you stay away from temptation."
"You know Logan, you are not the only man that drinks. Fury, your Professor Xavier, Scott, Steve and many more. I accepted my drinking problem and I accepted that there would be people around me drinking. In case you didn't know, the bar serves things other than alcohol. I will see you in an hour." I was very upset that Logan had started with that again.

I went to get ready…


[ At the Canuck Tavern, Wolverine arrives early and orders a few beers. As he swallows down some of his drink his hearing picks up crying.

He follows it to the back alley. There is someone that looks like Spiderman with a small woman crying… It seems that Spiderman is robbing her. Wolverine sniffs… SNIKT! "Hey Bub, I know Spiderman and you don't smell nothing like him."

The Fake Spiderman releases the girl who runs and pulls off his Spidy mask… "No but I will ruin the webcrawler's rep and kill you." The imposter flexes and metal knife-like stinger come out of his forearms

Wolverine and him fight during which the imposter gets several lucky jabs into Wolverine's side…
"That is a deadly poison:" the imposter brags

Logan laughs, "Two words for you bub, Healing Factor."

"True, but…" The imposter smiles as Logan realizes his senses are tingling and his head is clouding, " before your healing factor cleans it from your system. It will heighten your senses and cloud your mind and judgement in the same manner as if you were intoxicated. Giving me enough time to escape."]



I walked into the bar and started looking for Logan… He hadn't arrived yet. I went to the bar and ordered a soda, "Have you seen Logan he is a regular?"

"Yeah he was in here a few seconds ago." The bartender set my drink down…

I walked over to the men's room thinking he might be there when I saw him coming in from the backdoor.

"Logan! What are you doing?" I grabbed his arm..

"Carol…" He leaned into me.

"Well, shall we get a Table. There is one over there, we just have to get past the people dancing… Follow me." I pulled Logan along by the arm, Dancing a little when we got to the dance floor so to blend as we made are way across. We got half way and I was pushed back into Wolverine. I about knocked him over.

"Sorry." I said as he grabbed me … Our Bodies was close and Logan came closer. He put one hand on my shoulder and another on my waist. "Okay, I guess you want to dance."

"Carol…" He gasp and then buried his face into my hair…I put my arms around his neck.. He buried his nose into my neck and kept inhaling. I pulled him away a little so I could kiss him…

As I approached he seem to pull away a bit.

"Logan, this wouldn't be the first time we have kissed. Don't you miss the fun we had." I nuzzled his cheek and teased his lips with mine.. He then grabbed me and kissed me… With one hand scooping my hair and pushing me into the kiss his other pushed my body into him.


He released me from our kiss and began sniffing down my neck and between my bosom, nibbling and growling as he pulled at the buttons. I looked around and saw we were drawing attention to ourselves especially since Logan's hands had moved to my upper legs and were making their way up, lifting my skirt slightly as a result…

"Okay Logan maybe we should go back to my place." I said trying to lead him out to where my car was but he kept pulling me around so he could kiss me more…

By the time we got to the car, the the once was cold night was now hot and most of my cloths were a shambles from Logan pulling on them. I was already pulling on his cloths. I opened the door to my car but we ended up in the back seat.

I guess Ana hasn't been taking proper care of Logan because he was like a wild animal We kept kissing and in between hot passion kisses he nibbled and inhaled my flesh. He was very..... well caveman like ....

The passion between us was even hotter than I had remembered…

[The windows in the cars was steamed, Carol sat up her hair flipping backwards as her head and back arched backwards… She raised her hands using the roof of the car for leverage and to steady herself. Logan lay beneath her, his hands gripping her hips roughly….

Slowly the healing factor works on eliminating the poison within Logan's system and finally the last traces were sweated out… Logan enjoying his moment for several minutes after the poison was out of his system finally realizes what he is doing…

Though at this moment he really doesn't want to stop, he tries but both his body and Carol is working against him, "Carol….. ummmmmm Carol…. Wait….. Carol…"

To involved in the moment of passion Warbird doesn't hear his gasps. Soon she surrenders herself and Logan joins her. She collapse to cuddle into Logan's chest, which like his body is covered in both his and her sweat. Both are panting nearly breathless.]


"Oh God," I sat up to kiss Logan and he turned his face away from and pushed me away…

"What have I done? Ana will never forgive me." Logan mumbles

"Ana? Ana! Forget her Logan, you have me we are back together." I reached to Logan who was quickly dressing and he shoved me away and rapidly left my car.

I dressed, "Logan wait! Damn. Logan, what is…. Logan…"

By the time I dressed, he was gone… I could fly and try to find him but …. I couldn't understand what happened…

I got home to an empty apartment. I came home and found a note from Pantha not so long ago…
Gone to Drakulon for Vampi. Please wash the dishes and buy some milk. Pantha…


I went into the shower, as the water ran over my face I started to cry, sliding down the shower wall I curled up with my head into my knees and cried. I didn't understand what went wrong. I heard a noise and looked up, from the corner of my eye I saw Wolverine… but in a flash he was gone…

I didn't go after him… I could try to call him tomorrow but what would I say


1 testimonials:

Blogger Warbird Testified...

back off Saber

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer