Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116278540058482568

Sunday, November 05, 2006
Kids are strange.
Well maybe not Fade, The kid invited us to a party, and it was actually Pretty good. Except Kon-el Is there. If you want to talk about weird kids He's the poster child. Then again What I know of his past I wouldn't be surprised If he's Stark raving mad. ( and yes that's a pun On Tony Stark, The man still isn't all there. This morning he said he was the king of the flies.)

I surprised there was beer there. Not that I didn't enjoy it. I also enjoyed the view on Tash's dress. I hope this can start the recovery from this last Civil War.

Though Most of the Anti Reg side won't talk to me. I'm not surprised there really. I ordered things I didn't like. I know from my time in The big one that the excuse"I was just following orders" won't cut it.

I find Mirai Trunks, And Vampirella who's watching that kid of theirs like a hawk. No that I blame them. I get him Away and speak to speak to him.

" So kid are you backing out on SHIELD are you going to stick around?"

" Well Nick " he sighs."I don't Justice involved with SHIELD at all, And I;m sorry to say I still believe in Superhuman Registration, just not the way it was handled. So when it comes up again, and it will I want to know it's done right, and not and it doesn't become some psycho plan from a supervillian. "

I'm a little shocked about this. " How do you know it's going to come up again?"

He smirks " You forgot, I'm a time traveler. Oh and next time don't put Stark in charge. "

So I guess He' still A SHIELD agent. I put him in charge of capturing Brolly, and trying to figure out how to get rid of him for good. After this talk his daughter comes up, and flirts with me. In my day, a girl that age wouldn't even think of that.

Like I said Kids are weird Or I'm just getting old.


2 testimonials:

Blogger Black Widow Testified...

its normal sir

Blogger TX Testified...

enjoying yourself? be expecting a visit from me soon

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer