Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#631706155814948917

Thursday, February 28, 2008
Red Robin: Nooo!
You know I've been taking every assignment I can lately hunting down, any vigilante, or just running around Gotham taking down any crooks that Batman doesn't Fury, and Stark have both ordered me to get some sleep.

But I can't You see while exploring the Multiverse with Kyle Rayner, Bob and Donna Troy I saw this horrible disgusting thing in one Universe. It was so nasty that every time I close my eyes I see it.

Usually I have a certain female form I body I can look at and it will go away but she's vanished ever since my competition died. I guess she liked him more, or is just sorting things out.

But what is the horrible thing that I saw? It
was something like this.




AAAAH! The horror! The horror!


7 testimonials:

Blogger Black Widow Testified...

and you see why I chose to run off than being baby sat

Aw, isn't it cute when they cuddle?

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard Testified...

And people say things are more risque now?

Blogger Nightwing Testified...

Don't you have anything better to do?

Blogger Batman Testified...

Sigh. That never heppened in this reality! Stupid Freaky Earth 2 Batman.

Blogger Batman Testified...

oh and Jason you and iron man have been tagged

Blogger Nightwing Testified...

Nick Fury, you've been tagged.
It seems me and Bats realise that you guys at SHEILD are easy pickings.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer