Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#3100765243546622010

Sunday, March 23, 2008
Tagged by the Bat
I was tagged byThe Batman

And I know he's been sending those criminals, to SHIELD trying to find dirt on us. Now he sends me this annoying meme.


List seven random things about yourself that people may not know. Link the person who sent this to you, and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.Post the rules on your blog.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1 I haven't drank in years, though everyone still makes fun of my drunken days.

2 the Black Widow is lying about us never doing it. She posed for this picture and did other things that I have on tape , and I will show if asked.

3 I didn't enjoy punching Captain America in his pompous face. although he's had it coming for a while.

4 I'm actually the only one that knows all the IDs of the registered heroes.

5 Me and Reed Richards have 100 ways to make the world better and we've implemented most.

6 Spider Woman knowing about the Skrulls isn't the only reason I let her into the Avengers if you get my drift.

7 The Illuminati meetings get weirder and weirder, Dr Strange talked about his affair with a demon chick we were all disturbed.

Hmm who to tag? Wait a second there are explosions ripping through SHIELD, I summon up my armor and fly to the source of the disturbance. on Bruce Wayne is here I guess visiting Jason Todd, he runs towards the disturbance.

" Jason!" he yells in a deeper voice than the one he normally uses. We find that the source of the explosions was Jason's room and Todd was bruised and battered but he had a goofy grin on his face.

Wayne looks in disgust. " I don't want to know."

I look inside his room and find a female form hiding under a blanket. Ah seems Todd has experimenting with the Meta Human ladies. Heh if he thinks this destruction is he bad should've seen my room after my romp with She-Hulk.

Wait a second Bruce Wayne adopted Jason, Todd was a Robin...that means...


BRUCE WAYNE IS BATMAN!!!!!! Of course it all fits. That means his other adopted sons are Robin and Nightwing. Hahaha Well well this is some interesting info indeed. I'm going to make him suffer for tagging me with that stupid meme.


3 testimonials:

Blogger Robin Testified...

HEY! You shouldn't have to drag me and Wing' in to this purely by association.

Gosh you suck.

Drunkard.

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard Testified...

This meme keeps flying around!

Stop the meme, I want to get off!

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer