Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#7519918718457031596

Thursday, August 28, 2008
Damn it.
Sigh. Jason Todd who I should have given the codename idiot, has decided to go off by himself, and kill all the gangs in Gotham by putting them in a gang war. He got in a fight with Robin, and then got his dumb ass thrown in jail.

We were fine with letting the locals handle it until someone broke him out. My Guess is this someone is a teenager with an unnatural hair color, a cheerleader attitude, and superpowers.

Now it's our problem Since " SHIELD agent tries to become crime lord is a bad enough headline... but the fact that he's magically vanished. Puts suspicions on us. I really don’t want to waste a lot of time, and manpower on putting him behind bars, but I have to wonder if he's hiding with his girlfriend's family.

Saiyans ugh, and Mirai just quit, so he probably won't talk sense into his insane father. Sigh I might as well get this over with. I get a few super powered agents together, and take a transport to Capsule Corp.

I don't want a fight with 'em. But well they like to fight. I bring Agent Goten along maybe he can talk to 'em.

We land outside. I find, short, and angry waiting on us.


“What the hell do you want one eye?" He challenges.

“Jason Todd." I reply

One of his eyebrows goes up. “Had no idea you swung that way old man."

“Ha-ha you're a riot, is your daughter hiding him here?" I ask.

“She’s not here." He answers gruffly.

“Mind if we search your compound?"

He gives me a dark look. “When you say it like that you make me sound like a cult leader. But yes I do mind. I don't want you soldier boys stealing my wife's inventions. Also tell your telepaths to get out of my head. "

“Sir." One of the aforementioned telepaths yelled in my brain. Damn that's going to be a headache. “He’s resisting our probes seems he has some telepathy himself."

Of course he does, he seems to have every other power under the sun. “Scan the place for Todd.” I order.

“He was here, but no longer."

“Where’s the girl?" I query.

Instead of a telepath a tech back at the Helicarrier calls in. " We've found Todd's girlfriend she's fighting some members of the Society of Super villains. From what we can get it looks like Batgirl is after Deathstroke the Terminator."

Well it looks like that's that. I know mighty midget or his kids won't give me anything useful. Especially after the whole Civil War. Instead of picking a fight I leave. Back at the Helicarrier, I call Natasha.

“You wanted to see sir?" She purrs.

“Not for that." I admonish "I want you to hunt down Todd, and if you can bring him in."

“if I can't" She asks.

“Well he has died before... We never should have registered that psycho. Now we fix our mistake."


footer