Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#4844136153361016333

Friday, April 25, 2008
I'm not Red Hood or Red Robin I'm Jason Todd.
I've been living at Stark's place for a few days with the girl who gives the senior crowd sympathy sex Justice Briefs. The dude ain't rich, he's not particularly handsome. And I like telling her that.

“You just don't understand love Jason." She sneers.

"Yeah I do, Batman taught me all about it, it's a chemical reaction in the brain and when it wears off all you're going to be left with is an old man that you'll have to feed baby food to and change his diapers." I grin.

“Go to hell Jason!' she shouts.

“And Galen will be there long before any of us." I laugh. “You do know he's the same age as Batman."

“AAAH! I'm telling Vella how you act."

“Good it turns her on when I'm mean to people it gets her all hot and bothered so please do."

“AAHHH! You're impossible. "

Heh. That was fun. That was the perfect way little laugh before going to bed, really I don't give a damn about her and Denture Man it's just funny to mess with her. Though I kind of wish my little sister would quit telling her that I'm only joking its more fun if she think I’m serious and of Course Cass won't listen to me about that, instead she threatens to punch me.

The next morning I'm woke up by a crashing sound. If this is just alien, Wizard mating I swear I'm going to blow a gasket, but nope it was some weird ass looking aliens.

“Stay out of our way human. We just want to kill the Angel of Justice not you."

I Mock concentration. “Let me think about it. How about I send you to the big spaceship in the sky?"

I pull a gun. The alien laughs. “Your bullets can't harm me."

"Never heard of Adamantium huh?" I shoot him in the chest He looks surprised before I shoot him in the fore head.

I sneak into the area where I heard the crash.

And two more aliens where there. One looks like a storm trooper of some kind and this weird huge freak. The freak laughs. “I’m the head torture of the Corru I'm going to make you die screaming in pain; by the time I'm done you'll be begging to die."

I slit trooper’s throat and freak turns on me. I break his knee with my crow bar justice slumps in the floor knocked out some kind of device around her neck keeping her from using her powers. I break it off with the crowbar and carry her out of the room; she doesn't need to see what's going to happen next.

I lock the door and look at the torture guy “You like to hurt people huh? Well we're going to have some fun now."



After I finish giving him a taste of how he treats people I killed him I go into the kitchen and wash the blood off my hands. "They caught me by surprise” Justice groans holding her head.” I don’t know how to thank you."

"And you will never have to, you're family we watch each other's back."


This did make me realize something while I've been sitting around on my ass, people have been getting killed. I may be just one man, but I should do what I can and for that I need the resources SHIELD can give me.

I Call Stark and tell him. “I’m back in."


“Okay what do I call you Red Hood? Red Robin?"

“Nah just call me Jason Todd. I'm sick of the cape and cowl game."

"Alright Agent Todd welcome back I'll see you at work tomorrow."

Well my vacations been fun, but now it's time to get back to work, and I love my job


4 testimonials:

Blogger Nepharia Testified...

Well, Red Todd...Jason Hood...Jason Red....er Jason Todd, nice to meet you. I like your new name -- it suits you.

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard Testified...

Are you having an identity crisis?

Anonymous Anonymous Testified...

you know 32 isnt as old as you think

Blogger Jason Todd Testified...

Nepjharia: thanks.

Jean Luc Picard maybe.

Galen Yo're old enough tom be her father, you'r e exactly as old as batman it ain't the 1800s aanymore dude.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer