Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#1241943615216806673

Sunday, August 10, 2008
I've found the best anwer.
Since the Skrull Invasion I’ve had the best excuse for every tough question they ask in this presidential campaign I'll show you at this Press Conference.


“Mr. Stark About the reports of finding you dead in your own vomit?" Asks one reporter.

" Skrull." I answer.

“And all the times you faked your death?" Another one asks.

I smile. "Skrulls."

“And the time you wiped out everyone's memory that you were Iron Man?"

" Skrull." I respond. This answer is so all encompassing that it works for angry super powered girlfriends.

Another reporter stands up. “Clark Kent Daily Planet. How would you propose to stimulate the economy, if elected?"

Damn I can't answer this with Skrulls. I start to stammer when Hank Pym runs out with no shirt on yelling. “The ants are rebelling! Save yourselves!" he rolls around insanely for a few minutes until I call off the press conference.

Now I remember why I keep Hank around. His antics are a good distraction. Now if I can convince that the palm tree outside the SHIELD Compound Hawaii is not evil.


2 testimonials:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard Testified...

Skrull.

I wish that I had a nickel for every time a presidential candidate blamed something on the Skrulls. If I did, I'd have like $12.38.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer