Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#3563924621515084918

Tuesday, May 13, 2008
heh.
My movie is number 1 in the box office. There's already talk of a sequel and a role in an Avengers movie. I must admit Robert Downey Jr. Really gets me. Also Stark Enterprises stock is way up.


Also me and the Batman have come up with a way to get rid of the Skrulls, so from what I see it looks like things are looking up. heck even my presidential campaign numbers are way up. I'm popular, and enjoying every minute.

Yes life is good.


2 testimonials:

Blogger Robin Testified...

Your film was really awesome, I'll admit that and RDJ was really likable. Sadly you're not awesome nor are you likable.
Really, you know, you'd be more popular if you just totally stopped the whole "reg thing". Okay you probably can't stop it as its up to the government but you could stop supporting it.

Anonymous Anonymous Testified...

and it doesnt help that your son is dating a killer robot

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer