Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#973397975983328375

Thursday, April 03, 2008
Memed
Nightwing tagged me with a Meme. seems the Bats have a problem with SHIELD. I wonder why? us being law enforcement, and them being vigilantes that take the law in their own hands and should be locked up. Hmmm.

Okay enough sarcasm.

List seven random things about yourself that people may not know. Link the person who sent this to you, and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.Post the rules on your blog.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1 Every day it takes all my strength not to kick Tony Stark in the balls. I take out a ruler of Latveria, I have to hide for months afterward, he does it , and he gets hailed a hero. Hell he spent the whole day parading Doctor Doom around the Helicarrier for photo ops. Also he gets a big budget movie based on his life, starring Robert Downey JR. Me I get a TV movie starring David Hasselhoff.

2 Every day it takes all my strength not to kick Red Hood, Red Robin, and Jason Todd in the balls. The kid changes his costume , and secret ID like I change underwear. he just threw his Red Robin costume in a dumpster, and said he's quitting. Not sure if he means the costumed life or SHIELD or what. It's not like he has superpowers. as long as he doesn't use exotic tech, he won't be under the Registration Act. That and his little lovemaking session with the alien girl destroyed billions of dollars in weapons systems. I won't miss him if leaves.

3 I hate Stark's new redesigned gold helicarrier. I'm glad The red Hulk trashed it.

4 I'm actually against the Registration Act, But I see the reason for it.

5 I fought in World War 2, the reason I’m still young is I drink the Infinity Formula once a year.

6 Every time I'm gone, SHIELD gets infiltrated by Skrulls, Nazis, Or whatever, you'd think they'd just realize not to fire me.

7 I still have the eye under the patch, it just doesn't work


5 testimonials:

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha!

Hasselhoff.

Blogger Robin Testified...

Then why wear an eyepatch why not just get a fringe? Sure you'll be called "Emo Fury" or something but it makes more sense than wearing an eyepatch. An eyepatch are for people who have no eyes, like Pirates, or Rose...or Deathstroke.

Blogger - Testified...

Well you are in the film, well, you're alternate universe counterpart is.

Anonymous Anonymous Testified...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Blogger Perfumes Testified...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer