Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#5702007038121355983

Sunday, October 12, 2008
Recatching the TX
I met up with The TX at Charity event.

I lured her to a midnight rendezvous, and zapped her with my chest laser. Now that she's been knocked out I take her to a certain Sorcerer Supreme's Sanctum Sanctorum.

“This is highly unusual Tony." Strange groans.

"Can you do it?" I ask.

“Yes. But what about SHILED?"

“Well Nick wants to shoot her on sight; I’d rather not have the innocent woman inside die because of the killer machine she's locked up with."

He looks me over. “Are you sure you don't have feelings for this woman Tony?"

I smile "you should know better than that. So you can bring her human personality out?"

"Yes I can but the other will still be there..." He starts

“Do what you can please Stephen." I look down to some notes, and can't help to see Mirai, and Vampirella's names. "What's this?"


"Another project" he states simply before returning to his work. I don't pry any further. Instead I call my campaign manager who thinks he has a great idea to counteract the whole

Giant lapel pin campaign Jon the intergalactic gladiator has recently he sends an artists rendition of his idea to my cell phone.


I don't think so.


2 testimonials:

Blogger Robin Testified...

Patriotism isn't defined by what you wear!

Okay, maybe I just pulled that quote right out of my Politics text book but it's still true.

Blogger Unknown Testified...

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web site, as i want enjoyment, since this this
website conations truly fastidious funny stuff too. cat mario

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer