Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116441203123691416

Friday, November 24, 2006
Alright TX now ya wanna play?
TX has been messing with my dreams. Luckily I learned a few trick in my time. But I pretended I was broken by her.

She, um "it" Came and broke me outta this nut house . I know the local Aren't going to like, But hey this is my neck on the line, not theirs. I notice as we escape all the boys in blue being thrown around by puppets.

So she brought along Magneto. Perfect. Two for one. When we get out side, And far enough away, It's time,e for the plan to be enacted. A greenish laser beam hits the pink wearing supervillian from behind.

" My Magneto!" Screams the tinker toy. While she's distracted I attach a device to her shoulder, it transmits a virus in her system.

A Voice rings out from the sky. " Strategic Hazard International Espionage Logistics Directorate proudly presents Hailing from Japan SOOOOOOON GOOOOOOOOOTEN!"
Looks like Goten's been drinking Red Bull again." And if your not down with that I've two words for ya!" he continues " Suck it!"

I laugh. " Believe me boy, you don't want that the robot 's not very good at it."

He snickers in response. " Yeah I got Fillet Minyon watin' for me at home, No reason to be messing around with Hamburger."

The robot was seemed insulted It shakily tried to skewer him He kicks, her away, and transforms.

" I chomp on my Cigar. " Ok kid You want to prove your self a valuable agent? Quit playing around and focus beating that tin can."

" Yes sir!" He says aloud But mumbles " just like Vegeta,no fun." under his breathe.

TX turns into something. But she's very stun steady on her feet, and Son Goten takes advantage. Looks like the kid's dad has been working with him He's more sure of himself, just as long as he doesn't get cocky this could be go pretty well.

I turn around on Mags trying to use his powers to pick up a truck. " Not going to work there son. Your Powers are gone. It's The Capsule Corp Power sapping ray. If you want though You can give up nice, and Quiet, or we'll throw down. Though I'm not going easy on you."

" Bah ! You'd have no chance if I had my powers human, Fine I'll play your little homo sapien game. "

He takes off his cape, and helmet. Then throws a mean right at my jaw. " First one's always free pal, the next one will cost you."

Of course this pisses off pinkie , and he throws another hay maker, that I block then he takes my left in his gut. " Now Erik I'm gonna give you a boxing lesson. Jab jab right hook. Jab, Upper cut."

He falls his lip bleeding. I drag him up and he throws dirt in my good eye. He peppers me with lefts, and rights, into my ribs. I elbow him in the abdomen. My eye tears up.

In a few seconds I can see but double, great my depth perception's already gone. I'm seeing three Maggies Well don't matter I'll just hit the Mageneto that's hitting me. "

"You thought you would defeat me throwback?" Erik brags. " This just goes to show Mutants are superior in evreyarrrgh!"

While he was busy boasting I punched him in the family jewels mutant or not that smarts. I landed a few shots in his nose and face, while he's trying to standup. His eye his left eye was swelling, and his nose was swelling.

He tries to get up again. I slam my knee his temple , he's ko'ed. Meanwhile The Terminatrix Is making some kind of gun out of her arm She keeps trying to hit the young agent.

Yet when she hits him the ray goes through the boy. I dunno if he's moving so fast that he seems to be in two or three places at once, or if it's some kind of illusion thing these damned saiyans have so many powers it's hard to keep track.

The robo whore actually catches him. It asks " Any last words?"

" Sure, KA ME! " The boy then disappears And reappears in the air above her. " HA ME!" she fires the weirdo rays. The boy vanishes again, He then reappears in front of her." Peek a boo! HA!"

This blue flashing light comes outta the boy's hands. Again. I'm blinded when all the sound and fury no pun intended subsides, The robot is in pieces. She's dragging herself over to Magneto.

" Goten picks her and body slams her into the ground. He then turns back into his normal form and keeps up with the jokes, him and Iceman would get along I think. " Nuh nuh bad girl he's a bad influence on you. Here now it's time to show you a new trick my taught me."

" He puts his hands into the air. " Evreyone please! Give me some off your energy!"

" Goten!" I order." We need the rust bucket alive , and kicking or as alive as it gets, so I can clear my name. So whatever ultimate blow up thing your about to pull off hold up on it huh?"

" Sorry " The kid starts rubbing his neck and laughing nervously.

I clap him on the shoulder. " Don't worry kid you did good. I'm going to give you a toast at your wedding."

"Thanks Mr Fury !" he beams. " Um man you did a good job on beating Magento too."

" Yeah." I chuckle That was a nice workout. It's been a while since I just threw hands, without using some gadget or another."

"So. " Goten queries. " What are we going to do with these two?"

I put another Cigar in my mouth Since my last one was ruined I offer one to the boy, he refuses " Good for you nasty habit, anyway Magneto has a room waiting for him in the Vault. As for TX after clearing my name I'm pretty sure some of the SHIELD eggheads will want to look her over. Now on to other things."

" What's that sir?" he asks.

" How the Hell did Tony Stark get my job?!"


2 testimonials:

Blogger Warbird Testified...

dont forget she cacoons

also that she is half mutant

Blogger Yamcha Testified...

SHIEld should help me bring down Vegata!

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer