Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116484463888365702

Wednesday, November 29, 2006
So now I'm the Director of SHIELD
I'm still not sure what parts of The Civil War ,was my idea , or the villains . Doesn't matter the only people that trust me are the ones who were on my side. Couldn't these people see I was trying to help them . Well I was until I was mind controlled .

I'm pretty sure the brainwashing Magdelena part wasn't my idea. Not sure about the cloning Thor part. Well the past is the past. Though I will one day get even with The Henchman one of these days.

Now I've been working on this New idea Mirai has come up with one of licensing. ( Bye the way can never thank you enough Mirai.) Because I know The wolves are at the door so to speak. Next incident will bring the Registration Act up again, or a complete ban on superheroes.

That's why we need to train the heroes , and if they won't be they may need to be put in prison . Though Mirai doesn't like that idea, thinks that may begin another Civil War. I would like to avoid that.

At least I have a distraction. Agent Son Goten brought the TX robot in . I created a ray that keeps her in her cocoon. also scans her I have a pretty good idea of her inner workings now. Though her having human brain parts was surprising.

I've already came up with a few designs that may counter act her transformation abilities. Of course as soon as I get this job , Nick Fury gets cleared, and is vying for the position again. I'll Be happy to go back to Stark Industries , and the Iron Man armor, as soon as I 'm done with the work I have to do here.

And whoever 's against me well that's going to be their problem not mine.


4 testimonials:

Blogger Warbird Testified...

hugs Tony

Blogger Kid Flash Testified...

Tony you know what I suggest, you sit down, relax, have a drink...or two, or maybe just the entire bottle, or all of them.
Bart Allen, I mean...Kid Flash.

Blogger Tony Stark Iron Man Testified...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Tony Stark Iron Man Testified...

Hench man: get ready to to hear the sound of my repulsors in your nightmares.

Warbird ; Hugs back.

Kid flash : You'd like that wouldn't you?

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer