Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116585343660597300

Monday, December 11, 2006
Agent Warbird: personal Journal....

I went to Logan's Funeral. The bitch made me feel welcome. (Sarcastic). Tony and Scott were fighting over who wold sit next to me and that jerk off Bobby made jokes….

I went to the docks… When Logan and I were together we came here… I was sitting with Tony when I saw that bitch she was rubbing her head….


"Tony let's go." I said… Tony drove me to his place…

"Carol, Agent Scott says you plan on joining this race. Do you think it wise in your condition?" Tony walked over and handed me some orange juice.

"I cant back out now. I only joined… it doesn’t matter…. Seems Scott is my partner now." I sigh

"Does he know about… the baby?" Tony asks

I nodded… Tony walked over and turned and began to kiss him… The heat exploded and once again I found myself in his bed…

I wanted a drink but there was no finding one here…

"Tony," I tried waking him… "Tony I have to tell you something," the guilt was overwhelming. I had to tell him.. I deserved his hate… "Tony…." He rolled over and pulled me into him cuddling to my body and kissing me in his sleep…

I slipped out and wrote it in a note… Then I went for that drink…

Just as I was about to walk in the bar, Tony stopped me…

"Tony, don't stop me.. I am a horrible person.. He is dead and it is my fault…" I cried, "Let me have a drink just before you arrest me."

"I am not going to let you get drunk Carol… It isn't the answer," he paused, "I am not going to arrest you either… No one at SHIELD needs to know this."

As he cradled me up into his arms I began to wonder why he wasn't going to arrest me…

"You’re the … it is your Job.. you have." I cried between sobs

"Well, I am not as much an asshole as everyone thinks. I know what it is like to be controlled, whether it by someone or by your own emotions and desperation… " He said…


The Next Day I watched Black Widow and Nick and began to cry…

"Take her home Tasha. No take her to Tony and tell him to take her home…" Nick barked


Soon Tony walked over draping his coat around me… "The Snow is really coming down but its pretty why don't we walk." He said…

"Tony why isn't anyone from SHIELD hunting that cretin down?" I cried….

"Relax Carol. Don't worry about that.. Not for Now…" He whispered…

"I can take her Tony." Scott grinned….
"No Agent Summers, I have her…" Tony glared at the X men…

"Actually I would rather walk alone… " I pushed away and by the time I got to the apartment Tony was there…

"You know I can help put the baby crib together. Help you set up some of the baby gifts from the Enterprise Xmas Party. " He force a smile

I burst into tears, "That was the last time I saw Logan alive."







(Coming in the New Year)



footer