Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116520366429148415

Sunday, December 03, 2006
Nick Fury: Ex Agent of SHIELD
For the last few days I've been Living with Tasha. I've been Petioning the higher ups at SHIELD for my job back. I'm a little afraid of what Stark will do with the position.

As far as anyone knows, he's still insane. That miracle cure of Mirai's could only be temporary. The heat Between me and Black Widow is almost palpable. I can barley get any work done.

The problem is I don't know. She seems to be traumatized over something the TX did to her. Maybe I should back off. At this point I get an Email from Agent Mirai. I went there that evening, passing Wonder Woman on the way.


During the dinner Mirai seemed to not know that he invited me. I'm beginning to suspect his daughter did it. Mirai needs to change his passwords. After dinner we drank, a lot.

As we played pool, I asked him about his helping Stark.

" Well Mr Fury, I've been to the Future, and if we went the way we were going, another worse Civil War was coming. " Well Your living proof That my manipulations changed the timestream."

Oh great. He's speaking egghead, like my forehead, isn't pounding enough from the whiskey. " How do you mean?"


" In the original timeline we were headed too, TX killed you."

" Look kid, maybe you should lay off the time travel."

" Huh?" he asks.

I look around. " you have pretty much anything a man might want. Yet I notice Your getting obsessed , with the future, and it's causing a rift between you and the little woman, isn't it?"

He just changes the subject. " So let me explain the new plan me and Tony have come up with. "


It's not a bad idea, the super heroes governing themselves, under Shield watch with a liaison. Probably Tony. Though I don't think many will trust him though. That and the same people in SHIELD , and the government would rather want all superpowers banned, and won't like this idea, though many of them lost the elections, and jobs after the Civil War.


Well I was too drunk to Drive home so I took Vampi, and Mirai's offer to spend the night that's until I find a coffin? No way , am I sleeping in that. Oh and then the little girl appears in the room with me. Yeah no way , am I sleeping here.

I call a cab back to Tasha's . The next morning I wake up , and not in Tasha's bed. Not knowing what happened. When Tahsa was about to remind me, Stark comes a callin' on the video screen.

He wanted me to meet him At the Helicarrier.

I go into what used top be my office. First thing I notice is all the alcohol is gone.

" What do ya want Stark? " I ask.

" Well It seems now that you've been cleared, All the sudden the superiors don't trust me to direct SHIELD by myself. They want us to be co directors."

" What you mean is they want me to watch you?" I laugh.

" I suppose can we at least act Civil as long as we have to do this?"

" Yeah okay." For now Stark. For now.


2 testimonials:

Blogger Yamcha Testified...

Don't piss me off Fury! I'll take out the other eye and you can have a non working set!

Blogger Kid Flash Testified...

You know for a guy with one eye, your vision is pretty narrow.
Can't you guys just let superheros control one another instead of the Government getting involved. You guys don't do things for the benefit of the people, but for benefit of your selves, then the people.
Don't think the Titans, the Justice League, Doom Patrol, the Outsiders and JSA are just going to sit back and watch you screw things up.
We'll be ready.
Kid Flash.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer