Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116571640934641747

Saturday, December 09, 2006
funeral for a short angry Canadian.
I had to fire Yamcha. The guy may be powerful but he completley failed his last psych exam. Me and Carol had slept together, the other night. Now I guess I'm a little guilty about that. Because she was mourning the death of Wolverine.

James Howlett, most commonly known as Logan, is wasover 100 years old. In the short time he's been with the New Avengers, And the many times. I,ve met him over the years I never would thought I would be at his funeral. I recruited Logan personally. Funny I thought he'd out live all of us.

That's until Sabertooth had somehow gotten the Mutant cure. I suppose that's the best thing though, At least Carol can finally get over him. There was no way he'd ever leave his little Japenese girlfriend, and he was going to fight for full custody for his son. It's all for the best.

So After the Super boy Prime situation I go to the X-mansion. ( Note to self DR. Robert Bruce Banner disappeared Though he has been transforming into the more intelligent " Mr Fixit" Personility. The savage Hulk was the one who fought Superbopy Prime. Since all the Hulks hate me. I need to watch out for him.

The funeral was rather solemn.


Except for Iceman, who was joking and cutting up. Ipull Mr. Drake away from the place since he was upsetting people." What is your prroblem?" I whisper.

" This is stupid yopu know. We should just put his body in a bed , and wait."

" What are you talking about?" I ask.

" Logan will come back. He always does. I've come back a few times myself,but he's got the Healing Factor."


" Bobby." I sigh. " He was cured he died a human."

" Yeah dude your a human right? How many times have died and come back Iron Man?"

He has a point there. I hope for Carol's sake Bobby's not right this time. Hmmm I thought I saw somone I know. Well I should find MS. Danvers She stormed away because Of Bobby's rudness. I'll figure out who that was later.


I find her at a place she says Her and Logan go to all the time.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Of course it's a battleship. " Looks like Superboy Prime did a number on your face. " She laughs sadly.

" I guess. " I answer. " I'm a lot better off than some. He killed people without a second thought. Crippled many more.Carol we need to talk about what happened... "

" I'm not in the mood ! " She yells and flies off. Damn. Wait a minute I know who that was I saw back at the funeral. The Punisher!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


5 testimonials:

Blogger Kid Flash Testified...

Why aren't you drunk yet? Doesn't alcohol put the FUN in funeral for you? Didn't you at least sneak in some in a coke can?
Tut, tut.
Lets face it, Wolverine will come back. He's a SUPERHERO, they can't die. He'll either of faked his death, it will be retconned, a cosmic force will bring him back- maybe Jeannie, or his healing factor. But I don't think you count as a superhero Starky, so death is pretty much the be all end all for you.
Hopefully the Punisher will do us a favour.
Now I have a date to get to.
Kid Flash.

Blogger SHI Testified...

Thanks for your condolences

Blogger cooltopten Testified...

wolvie will be back he survived so many things before including being ripped in two.

Blogger Warbird Testified...

thanks Tony

Blogger TX Testified...

I am free

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer