Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116693434972401476

Saturday, December 23, 2006
Stupid Wonder Bread!
So I walk by a closet or somethin' and Capitan America comes out of it with Carol Danvers.

" I'm sorry Carol, but I can't. I Know your grieving for Logan, I won't take advantage of you like Tony has. "

" What are you talking guys?" I ask. " Wolverine's been back from the dead for like a week now."

Carol screams , hurting my ears. " I have to see him!'

" I dunno." I stop her. " He's been saying that the baby your carrying is not his."

She punches a wall. "Why that no good Dead Beat!" She screams.


After she leaves there is an uncomfortable silence. I finally break it by saying " How 's it going Cap?" he glares at me " Maybe you should be more worried about how your Brother is."

I was he stalks off I wonder about what he means. Then I get it. Man Is anyone ever going to forgive me for what I did In the Civil War? Gohan still hasn't though At least he's talking to me these days though.

I walk down the hall a bit, and see a bunch of agents gathered around something. I get closer, and see it's that loser Simon Williams. " Yeah I hit that!" I look over some guys shoulder, and see he'd showing them all That play hero issue with my wife on the cover.



" Put that Away Before I make you put it away! " I threaten.

" Aw still feeling in adequate Goten? Let me guess you've never pleased bra like I have."

I clench my fist. " She never did anything with you Wonder Bread!"

" Awww I bet she just wants to save your ego. Because she certainly knows why I'm called Wonder Man!"



I turn ss4 The other agents are smart enough to realize They don't want to be in my way right now. I smack Wonder Idiot out of the Helicarrier. He comes in a few minutes later In what I guess is his version of a super form.Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

" I'm going to put you down once and for my fists hit as hard as Thor's Hammer!"

Then when he actually hits me , well I kind of doubt it. I've never been hit by Thor's hammer. But Vegeta has. So has Gogeta , Which in that one I actually saw it's affect . It knocked a guy twice as powerful as me silly.

While Wondy's punch? Well Hercules , and Even Superboy have hit me harder. It stung, but really it wasn't crippling.

I slammed into him. beat him until he actually begged me to stop. Then I beat him more. I finally got to teach that loser, about talking smack. Also claiming that he touched my girl, which I know for a fact he didn't.


Well I gotta go... Bra wants me to dress up like Santa for some charity thing . I think she just likes me in my ss4 form and in a Santa suit,Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting she's weird . Oh well Happy holidays!


1 testimonials:

Blogger cooltopten Testified...

happy holidays !! cool blog

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer