Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116633139819394189

Saturday, December 16, 2006
Tony's a little nuts.
It looks like it's become love central. Here at SHIELD HQ. With me , and Tasha, along with Tony, and Carol I kind of wonder if Tony has told Carol that there's been reports of Logan being very much alive.

When Enter our office I see Stark yelling at someone who isn''t Wonder man. Oddly it's Mirai Trunks , and Son Goten. " Where have you two been the last couple days?"

" We've been trying to separate Vegito...." Mirai starts.

" Against his will am I right?" Stark interrupts.

" Yes but our Dads were trapped inside him." States Goten.

" In Vegeta's case that could be a good thing ." Stark answers getting Mirai a little steamed. " You have to admit, Mirai, your Father spends half his time on his own selfish missions Like his fight with Superman. What was the pin of that ? I'll tell you to stroke his own ego."

" And you should know all about that eh Tony?" I laugh .

Stark Sighs. " Ok now for You Son Goten Why were you seen nude running around West City?"


The kid turns three shades of crimson. " Well my Father -in Law locked me out of his house,I was sleepwalking , and Well I guess he thought it was funny or something."

" This is the man you wanted to save? " Stark Questions.

" Well my dad was trapped in Vegito too." Goten states.

" Look you two." I was truly getting sick of this. "You two did nothing wrong go back to your posts."

" Fury quit stepping on my authority!" Stark shouts.

" Oh get over it. Vegito was getting more , and more unstable as time went on, I saw it myself after the Superboy Prime thing. If he kept up We'd have had to have stepped in at some point. They took care of him before he became a problem . "

Before he can answer Steve Rogers, better known as Capitan America storms in. " Stark! What's this I'm hearing about you wanting to register superheroes again?"

" it's not registering, it's licensing. Look The registration act will come back worse than ever when the next untrained Hero blows up a school . "

" Are you trying to start a new Civil War?" Cap spits. " Or are you being mind controlled again?"

" Steve, we used to be friends, I'd like us to be so again. But we can't just go back to the old days?"

" Why not? There is no reason to be stirring all this back up when we just won our rights back. I will never support a law that makes us slaves to SHIELD."

" Times change Steve. You have to change with them, or be a dusty relic."

" Tony. You can't just accept what these people want to do to us."

That's the funny thing Steve , Me and Mirai came up with this one ourselves. With no Help."

Cap loses it, and tries to Punch Tony. A rush of wind blows through the office, and The Sentry appears from no where. And he's grabbed Cap's fist before it can reach Stark's face.

" You see my Contingency Plan there Steve?" Stark smirks. " I've been threatened by everyone from Vegeta, To The Henchman , And even the Hulk. And as my runin with Henchman has shown I can;t always get to my armor, But Rob Can always get to me in time.

Steve pulls his hand out away from the Sentry. " I see, so now your a coward, and Sentry is your flunky." Cap walks out , and I follow him.

" Hey Cap? Look neither one of us believes Tony should be in charge of this. Look Do you think you can get the heroes to organize this. Without or interference?"

" Let me think about it." Steve answers.

Later Cap walks into Carol Danvers' office. " Carol I'd like to talk to you about this relationship you,ve started with Tony."

" Why Should we talk about him Steve ." She answers " When we can talk about us." Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 testimonials:

Blogger Kon-El Testified...

Will somebody Just Punch Stark already?

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer