Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116826406194445075

Monday, January 08, 2007
Carol is in trouble
In the fight with Wonder Woman and Carol, Diana leveled some serious charges, against carol. I guess I have to See if there's any validity to what she's saying. My first move is to interview Sabertooth, who's been incarcerated at the Vault since his last run in with Wolverine.

No I don't believe I'll really get the truth out of him , but it will give me a good idea on how to proceed. In about an hour so I'm staring at the ugly psychopath manacled in adamantium.

" What do ya want Fury? " he spits. " Wanna gape at me? Like an animal in a zoo bub?"

" Yeah looking at your disgusting mug is the highlight of my day. " I respond sarcastically. " So creed what do you u have to say about this mess with Carol Danvers?"

" Her fight with Wonder woman was hot. Coulda used some O' that gratuitous nudity though. "

" Not what I mean..."

Creed interrupts me. " Yeah about the whole stealin' a sperm sample thing? Yeah I did it. And she gave the mutant cure in return . Then I iced Logan. Too bad the little runt won't stay dead. Problem was she wanted a Logan clone I thought I'd be A hoot if I gave 'r Wondy's kid instead."

" Did you coerce her in any way..."

" heh! Maybe A little, but it didn't take much She wanted James so bad she woulda done anything to get her away from that little asian floozy. Even break the law Let me guess Fury. She's gonna end up in here ta keep me some company eh?"


" That remains to be seen. Also I heard the Rhino made you his b*$h in here any way. Now you don't want him jealous now do you."

" when I get outta here I gut, Ya Fury I swear!"

" The line to kill me forms on the right Creed. Take him back to his cell guards!"
Later on that Night, Tasha Slinks in my office. " Nick Is something wrong? "

" You can say that, Widow."

" Uh- Oh you called me Widow. What is it?"

" The surveillance tape in one of SHIELD's old bases came it does show Creed stealing a Wonder man sample from the archives."

" But that doesn't prove she gave him Mutant cure she could have slept with Wonder man ."

I laugh bitterly. " No one would sleep with Simon unless there bat s*it crazy Scarlet Witch. Even if that could be excused Another surveillance video catches Carol taking a sample of mutant cure without authorization. Looks like when she gets back from the race I''ll have to suspend her. Until we get to the bottom of this mess."


2 testimonials:

At least Wonderman got rid of that stupid Christmas tree outfit.

Blogger Tony Stark Iron Man Testified...

True that thing was awful though All of us West Coast Avengers did get a lugh out of it.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer