Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116786556733088199

Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Me VS Wonder Woman


So Logan is alive… However I have gotten nothing but a cold shoulder and now …..

Tony drove me to the start of the race… It was a tough race but I can not tell you who won this lap or part… against the rules…


While at the Hotel I had a run in with Wonder Woman…. I was heading out to meet Tony when I saw Logan and Ana , well everyone….

They were all in the lobby… Teams, Fans, supporters… oh and TV, newspaper and radio reporters… it was crowded….
Down Wonder Woman flies grabbing me… "I can not deal with you in your condition but when Wonder Man's baby is born…. I will come back for you and bring you into justice!"

I snatched away from her, "Careful Amazon! Not that is any of your business but this is Logan's baby!"

"NO, Sabertooth gave you semen from Wonder Man.. to bad… What a Tangled Web We Weave . . . . . . when first we practice to deceive!" Wonder woman yelled back…

Before I knew it I punched her…. She tied me up with her Lasso and made me tell the truth the whole truth…

Just what I needed.. To tell the truth in front of cameras on how I gave Sabertooth the cure to become pregnant…

"And it isn't Logan's!" Wonder woman yelled…

"It is from the weapon X.. in some sense it is!" I yelled back…

Wonder Woman lifted me and through me… I came loose and charged her again…
I kicked and punched her hard… She went flying and then came at me…

I resisted as she tried to tie me with that stupid rope…


We were bloodying each other up then Tony stepped in and separated us…

Scott just stood there egging it on and whined when Tony stopped us…

I stormed out and Logan yelled… "Sorry doll … you got the wrong STUFF! Talk to ol Simon!"

As he laughed at me so did everyone… I threw a fit in my hotel room. Scott just starred at me when he entered and I took a bubble bath…

I sunk in letting the warmth sooth my body when I heard a noise… I sat up and found Scott had let the reporters in when he left….

I was overwhelmed with flash bulbs and was so glad that Tony came in when he did…

After Tony got rid of them and I cried in his arms He and I made love… While we were sleeping I was woken by a bang at the door…



When I answered the door I stood shocked…..


"Hey Babe, Daddy is home….." Simon smiled…


Just what I need…..


5 testimonials:

Blogger Tony Stark Iron Man Testified...

Ugh Simon

Blogger Kid Flash Testified...

Love the baby.
Hate the daddy.
I say you kill him, seriously! But of all the sperm you could've taken why didn't cha take Superman's or even Lex freaking Luthor!
Sooo.....whatcha gonna call the baby?
If its a boy call it Carol 2, it its a girl call it Carol 3!

Blogger Wolverine Testified...

That's Sabetooth fer ya he has aone sick sense O' humor

Blogger Vince Briefs Testified...

Woo Hoo! Chick Fight!

Blogger Nick Fury Testified...

Carol these are some serious charges.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer