Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116917819213212137

Thursday, January 18, 2007
From the jaws of defeat....
I'm definitely dumping the damn Spider- Sense from the armor. I really don't see how Parker stands it. Because of it I lost the fight with the Henchman. When he came up with the Executioner's axe.

After that it was a blur. I woke in some dingy warehouse some days later. Henchman taunted me with his victory, Why do they always have to taunt us? He punches , me and leaves me tied to a chair.

After I shake off the drugs he 's used on me, I reach out with the Extremis, and find, him. He's drinking , and in some bar. Of course. I command his cybernetic arm to splash him in the face with his own drink.

" That's not good for you Mr. Abrahms and I should know."

" What Stark? Aren't tired of being kicked around wait where are you?"

" Where you left me. I'm talking to you from your CPU. Now it's my turn to have some fun." I make him punch himself in the groin, then in the face a few times.

" Damn it Stark! What happened to you idiots playing fair?"

" I helped create a clone of Thor I don't play fair. I play to win. "

Thinking of the Thor clone reminds why he came after me in the first place. When I was mind controlled The evil Vegeta came up with this great idea. To get the Magdelena out of the way. He forced me to catch her , and brain wash her.

I never succeeded, but now that I think of it when he attacked me it was to both defend his girlfriend , and avenge a betrayal I was forced enact.

When the Civil War first started , and I was in control of myself. I had made a deal with the local 432 To keep a lot of the supercriminals off the street. Then that bitch. That So called " Evil Universe" version of Bulma took control of me through my armor. Then that's when everything went to Hell.

I stop the beating on Henchman. Dammit he was in the right. I was in the wrong, a puppet whose strings were commanded by two sadists, who wanted to bring our Earth to it's knees by tearing it apart . Afterwards They and their allies the mysterious " villain conspiracy" would rule what's left.

I Let Abrahms go. " I've beaten you, you've beaten me. Let's just call it even. Also you have my word I'll never go after Magdelena again."

I don't wait for his answer. I disconnect from his CPU. At this moment a bunch of SHIELD agents lead by the Sentry. " I've finally found you sir!" he says . Snapping my bonds.

" What happened to you and the villains? " I ask.


He shrugs. " They had me for a bit there. But M.O.D.O.K. had a psychic backlash when he saw something in my mind. After he was down, The Wrecking, Crew, and Speed freak went down easily. "

Oh great something else to worry about. Sentry isn't really all there. Sometimes his Powers create this manifestation of his negative emotions called the Void. He also has untapped telepathic potential. He once wiped the entire world's memories of his existence.

If M. O. D.O.K. Had seen some kid of Warning signs of Sentry losing it again. I need to know. " Ron? Where's M.O.D.O.K. now?"

" He escaped, but the rest are in the Vault."

Of course. I remember Something else. Henchman told me, he sold my blood to AIM. I use the Extremeis to find the other parts of the Virus. There I find AIM about to crack it's coding. I command all their computers to shut down evreything including power , and security.

" Agents ! Listen Up! There's an AIM cell outside the city. " I command. " we need to shut it down now!"

So hours later we bring down Aim , and I destroy my blood sample, and any notes they made while studying it.


When I get back to the Helicarrier, Blackwidow threatens to punch me. " What did I do now?"

" I am not joining with that joke squad the Champions again! I am Staying with Col. Fury!"

The Champions? I wouldn't force my worst enemy on that team. Where did she get that idea? Oh yeah because Hercules was whining to me about it. I thought she was refusing to join the Avengers which is why we argued I started laughing.

" Tony I do not see why this is a laughing matter...."

" Heh! Seems like we had a bit of a miscommunication somewhere. Your talents would be wasted in The Champions."

" What do you mean by talents?" she eyes me suspiciously.

" Espionage. I'm not sure what you people were thinking when you founded the Chmapions, but that was a waste of all your times, and how did you convince the Ghost Rider to stay around? Never mind The team I was wanting you on was a SHIELD sponsored Avengers. We'd meet once a week unless there's a major emergency , say monsters attacking New York the rest of the time you could work with Fury all you want. Think about it, and get back to me. "


I spend a day in a healing tank that Mirai created for our agents when I get out I check my messages and emails. Most are from Carol, others are from investors in Stark Industries. I'm doing pretty well in the stocks. One I get from my armor.

It received footage of Vampirella acting strange. Hitting on Nick Fury , and almost killing Mirai. If not for his sword, he'd be a corpse. The suit wants to attack Vampi, first I'd like to know what I'm dealing with.

I make a call. To our man working on Drakulon. " Agent Darke give me everything you can On Vampirella. I want to know if she has a twin."

" A twin?" He questions.

" Did I stutter? Get on it!"

" Yes sir!"

I watch the footage one more time then my mind drifts back to the Abrahms Incident., and all the other mess The fake Vegeta, and Bulma put me through. I decide I need to get even.

I call Carol I get her answering service." I just wanted to tell you I have some personal things to do... I'll see you when I get back."

So after entering the " Evil Universe's" coordinates into the Portal SHIELD scientists made based on designs from Bulma's. I enter , and use my armor to find that bastard who ruined my life.

I find him in a warped version of Capsule Corp. " What do you want Rhodes?" he shouts.

" Wrong Iron Man." I answer. " Though I have nothing but respect for Rhodey, well my Universe's version anyway."

" Stark! I don't know why you've come here! But this will be your grave!" he gets up from what looks like... Is that a wheel chair? He starts powering up. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

" Armor! Vegeta protocols now!"

YES SIR MR STARK! SCANNING Subject : VEGETA ORIGIN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE. ANOMALY FOUND. SCANNING.........

Anomaly? Don't tell me that when I'm about to fight this Bastard!

TBC


5 testimonials:

Blogger Warbird Testified...

dont be long

Blogger Robin Testified...

I care if he lives or dies!
Do you know how hard it's to live a normal life because of the whole registration!

Say Tony, wouldn't you like to relax and just have a drink? Maybe we can discuss this whole registration thing over a tall cold one, huh?

REPORTING FOR DUTIE

Blogger Tony Stark Iron Man Testified...

Warbird: I'll try not to be.

Henchman , As if I cared.

Robin ; Your concern is touching

Jon Talking is fine drinking? no.

Rhodey : Good.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer