Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#116988155917241908

Friday, January 26, 2007
Out of the frying pan into the fire.
He smacked me around for a couple of seconds. That was until I download Son Goku's fighting style. It had surprised him enough That I had taken the advantage. The evil saiyan sneered. " You think aping Kakarot's style is going to save you I am the Prince of all Saiyajin, and your a human in a sardine can! "

" Yeah I may be human!" I challenge. " But I am Iron Man ! And that's all I need to stop you!"

When he 's about to say something arrogant. I blast him in the face with my repulsors. After he recovers I fire some smart bombs distracting him. I drop something from one of the panels in my armor, Capsules.

Old man Briefs may have hated me, But that doesn't mean I'm not going to use his tech. Then My surprise appears . Different armors. From the past. See I've been rebuilding and updating old versions of Iron Man for a little Idea a friend of mine James Rhodes had called Iron Corps

Three armors appeared around "Evil" Vegeta.

" What is this? " he screams.

" The big one I call Hulk Buster."

" The one punching you I gave the name Thor buster."

" This last one is my newest , Saiyan Buster."


Using the Extremis . I command them all to attack. A sonic barrage. His ears bleed and he screams in immense pain. All the armors still beat him senseless along with myself.

He gets up blasting the shells. He didn't have enough to vaporise them. So I make them self destruct. Causing The bastard to bleed more. He flies after me. It's time to try out my new trick.

I unleash a simulated version of Bulma's smell, and a recording of her voice saying " Calm down Vegeta. It works it confuses him for a second which allows me to blast him again.

So it doesn't matter an alternate universe version, has the same weakness. Problem is it's a one trick pony. He charges me and grabs me by the throat. " Now I have you Stark!"

" You also have my chest laser!" I declare firing it in his eyes. Idiot didn't have his force field up. He then receives a shot to the jaw with my fist. Now we're just down to punching each other,normally he could peel me out of this armor, but now he's rather weak.

While we've playing the punch each other game, I try to figure out some way to put him down. He's weaker now but still dangerous. Ok time to call up another one of my protocols, then my armor. Gives me a message.


" SCAN COMPLETE ANOMALY FOUND CYBERNETIC SPINE!" So he's somehow been injured. And this cyber part , keeps him walking huh? Let's see what happens when I use the Extremis on it.

He falls like a puppet with his strings cut. " What happened my head hurts!"

"I just burned out the interface between your brain, and your artificial spine. Also I wouldn't try to get that repaired, unless you like the idea of being mentally retarded. Now tell me where your version of Bulma is I have to pay her back as well . "

" She's dead you tech jockey! The version of myself from your reality killed her! Then his Mirai murdered my children!" I'm alone !"


" Your not going to get any sympathy from me buddy."I would have spit but that's not a good idea inside a metal helmet. " You used me as a tool for your little conspiracy. Now I'll let you join your family. "

A missile pops out of a panel on my arm. It's adamantium tipped so I'm sure it would do the job , if that was really what I wanted to do. " No! Please he snivels." and here's the main difference between the my Universe's saiyan prince and this one. This one's a coward.

Like any bully he'll back off once he's beaten. " I'll tell you who'd behind the villain conspiracy!"

" Ok talk ! " I say getting a little tired of his whining.

" Mephisto!"

Oh Damn! Mephisto? If true we could have a major problem. Looks like I have something to discuss at the next Illuminati meeting. I open up the portal back to my Universe. " Oh yeah Veg head? I just recorded your little whimpering session there, and sent to every communications satellite on this planet. So I doubt any of your allies here will want anything to do with you. Also I'm going to do the same in my reality so the conspiracy will know you ratted out Mephisto. "


I wave. " Have fun!" then go back to my Universe.

A lot's happened since then I have to campaign for the job of SHIELD director. Rhodey's found some candidates for Iron Corps , and he's reclaimed his War Machine armor.

Next was a meeting with some of the Avengers. I'm trying to get the team back together maybe I should have picked less volatile members.

She Hulk is an Agent of SHIELD in good standing , but is a little angry at me for helping send her cousin into space. Hercules also hates me for fighting with Capitan America, And Thor's beef with me is I helped clone him.

" Stark Thy perdify is well known to us! Why should the Noble Avengers work with thee!"

" Thor calm down! I.... What is the meaning of this!" I was referring to Vampirella coming into the room naked.

" Now why would you boys. Care about that? When you can have a little fun?"

Oh Hell she's hypnotising us! Must call up.. My armor. Of course Simon Williams Blunders in and asks . " Hey what are we doing?" try to fight her but she keeps talking. Getting me and the others to do things. What surprised me is he ensnared Thor , a god. Ok Hercules is one too but he's easy to sway. I hope this bitch gets sick on the Extremis in my blood.

She swayed Thor! I can't fight this! Next she tells us she wants to free Mirai from Superman. And We can't do a thing but put him back in her clutches Sorry mirai. I didn't want to pay you back for all your help by making forcing you to be her slave.


5 testimonials:

Blogger Robin Testified...

You know what this reminds me off. Is those banners you and your little government force released during the whole registration act. Asking whose side are you on then it said "I'm with Iron Man" with an image of you. I think you ought to change it to "who hasn't been with Iron Man".
Robin.

Blogger Kid Flash Testified...

Are you sure that's Thor and not the clone you made Tony called Clor? Or where you to drunk to remember!
SCORE!
Another one for Kid Flash *hides behind sofa*

Blogger Bulma Testified...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Bulma Testified...

I wonder if it 'd mess up the space time continum too much if I used Mira'is time machine to go back and slap my teenage self in the back of the haed for thinking you were ever anything more that an arrogant Pretty boy Tony? Maybe I can force her to join the "who hasn't been with Iron Man" club instead of the "Takes three showers a day because they feel unclean." club

Blogger Black Widow Testified...

LOL at Robin

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer