Records Department: Agent 's after mission's report. File#117070701784784086

Monday, February 05, 2007
Agent Danvers: Trials begin
So I had too much fun at Disney that Scott and I was last and was out of the race.. So we went back to Disney had some funny and then I get a call from Tony…

"Carol… meet me at the airport.. I have been told to bring you in for a inquiry and possible court proceedings.."


"What? Tony you said there wouldn't…" I began to cry…..

"Don't cry… it will be alright.." He said…. "I will there.."


"Thanks… I will pack.." I wiped my eyes… I was dressing and noticed that I am getting bigger…. When Tony walked in I was crying….

"I am getting fat!" I bawled… and then turned for him to see….

"Carol… its all baby…" He smiled, "and sexy… Nothing wrong with a woman having a little tummy.."

We flew to S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ during the flight I found out about Tony's little 3- er 4 some with Draculina….

"I didn’t know you were that kinky Tony.." I giggled….

I crawled over to his side and tried to get his attention but he was on his cell the whole flight so I went back to my seat…

Walking into S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ was not fun… Everyone stood looking at me….. I felt like a prisoner being lead to the guillotine…

I could hear whispers, "Bitch…" "Trollop…" "Traitor.." "Poor girl.."

Most were negative….

As I walked past I heard Simon, "Yeah, I and warbird we were totally going at it… How you think she got pregnant… What? No it’s a lie… that baby got in there cause I was there .. if you know what I mean…. There is my girl now…"


He came running up to me and starting making goo goo talk to my belly I turned and gave Tony a look…..
Tony pushed Wonder away…. I whispered to Tony, "I am not going to let him spread around that we slept together.."

Tony whispered, "We talked about this… Simon's ego and need to seem as if he is a lady's killer is helping you right now.. reasonable doubt…. Some evidence on the contrary has… um disappeared.."


As I was waltz into the office with Black Widow, Fury and others sitting looking at me enter I heard Simon brag, "Yeah first I got a lot of action from the Sayian chick… Then I hit that and I have even hit Agent Briefs pretty little a……." Miari come flying out of the room and Tony grabbed him….

"I will deal with Wonderman you go back to the table…." Tony said and then called Simon off alone….

I looked at Fury, "Agent Danvers… Your ID card… please…."

I handed it over and watch them sitting with my case file opened up…. "Sirs…" I started to say but Tony whispered in my ear not to speak….

Fury eyed us, "You are suspended until further notice.. We will begin the inquiry.."


Tony gritted his teeth, "She is entitled to a lawyer.."

"It's just an inquiry Stark!" I thought Fury would burst…

"Sorry I am late…" I heard a voice….. I turned to see a fellow…. "Hugo ToHell, Attorney of law… Mr. Stark as hired me to be Mrs. Danvers lawyer…"

Miari shifted bitterly…


3 testimonials:

Blogger Mirai Trunks Testified...

Stupid lying Wonderman I'm going to beat the Hell....( Mumble)

Blogger Kid Flash Testified...

Can we take turns to beat the hell out of Wonder Man?

Blogger Nick Fury Testified...

I can see we need A " beat up Wonder man day " I'll get on that.

Post a Comment

<< report to HQ

footer